Becomming profitable (beginner)

Hi I’m still in the early stages and not profitable, but maybe you can tell me briefly how I should proceed. I have almost finished the Babypips fx course and am wondering what the next steps are now and where to get trustworthy further information such as strategies but also more in-depth knowledge in general. because on some youtube channel that shows the “the new best strategy to make money fast 2024!!!” every day you cant really find anything. do you have any tips because i feel a bit clueless at the moment because i couldn’t find a profitable strategy in becktesting either.
Best regards Bela

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: And good job on finishing the course. :blush: If you haven’t started demo trading yet, I think that might be the best next step for you. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @justanewtrader, after finishing a lesson, you should open a demo account. Get familiar with the platform. Understand the terminologies around trading.

To be profitable, you have to control your greed, urges and emotions. You need to be rational to observe the market. If you are still confuse, patiently to train yourself to see the chart. I don’t know your method in chart’s analysis, for example when you are Price Action, train your eyes to look for SnR. When you are using indicator, you have to be sharp enough to find a specific information for trading.

You can read more from my posts here, I write everything in detail. Remember, trading must be done by a precise method. Lowering your expectation, don’t think it of as a fast track to make wealth. Trading is an extremely high risk activity. So, manage the risk in within your level.

A success in trading needs combination of strategy, money & risk management and mentality. You have to arrange them for your condition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this may help you

1 Like

I’m going to say this again just to emphasize the importance of what has been mentioned multiple times: open a demo account and practice everything you’ve learned on it.