Before You Switch To Yet Another Strategy

The Most Profitable Strategy Is The One That You Can Execute Consistently.

It doesn’t matter if SMC, Supply & Demand, or Wyckoff is the holy grail. If you can’t execute it consistently you will not be consistently profitable. Worry less about what everyone else is raving about and focus on the strategy that YOU understand and that YOU can execute consistently with proficiency.

I’m not advocating for one method of trading over another. Everyone thinks that their method of trading is the best way to trade, and that may be true for that particular trader, but not necessarily true for others. What’s best for you is what works for you and you alone.

Constantly changing strategies before giving yourself a chance to become proficient with your strategy will only delay your progress towards becoming consistently profitable.

6 Likes

I have been following the combination of moving average and fibonacchi since 2020 and it is giving me average profit.

3 Likes

Whatever you said is absolutely true. If a strategy makes you money, has a manageable risk, and you do not run the risk of blowing your capital, all you need is consistency. All one needs is growth in Forex, a strategy that can attain that consistently, just needs consistency, not change.

1 Like

I feel like this is just what I needed to see. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. Short and sweet, but very well-said. :smiley: Thank youuuu! :blush:

1 Like

Consistency starts with being consistent in the things that we can control.