Beginner ...i need help

can you please ensure whats your trading condition right now ?

It is very difficult to start cryptocurrency trading

i think its a complete suggestion for the traders who are particularly beginners. thanks for your nice post.

Trade until your not a beginner anymore. How does a civilian become a hardened war veteran? First they sign up for the Infantry, go to basic training, Infantry training, then maybe some advanced Infantry training, then they go to their unit where they train more, all this has been to prepare them to go to war, then they go to war for the first time, while there they learn how to survive and help their buddies survive, then they return home if they’re lucky, and they train some more, using the wisdom and experience they gained to help other members of their unit, new and even sometimes senior personnel, they also learn from others who went to war, either with them or with other people, gaining even more knowledge and wisdom which can help them. Then, if they’re still in service when their unit gets deployed again, they go back to war, this time, a little older, wiser, more experienced, and with a strong bond with members of their unit whom they’ve deployed with before. Each time they go to war, this whole process repeats, that’s why you see lifers, who go to war several times, and most of them survive. They all have incredible stories to tell of sacrifice, valor, many friends gained, and some lost. Many of them are stronger because of the experience. There are others also, many, who are scarred, and the trauma stays with them. This is of course referring to war, but I think we can draw many similarities from this to trading Forex. Most veterans will tell you they don’t regret it and they wouldn’t have done anything differently, except maybe sometime to save a friend or an innocent or maybe they wish they hadn’t done or seen something, but overall, it’s just war, and things happen in war, but they don’t regret the overall experience because most of them derive meaning from it, like they did something to help a people. Even if it was really just a war fought for power, control, and greed, they still experienced something with someone, and that’s why veterans have a bond like no other. I think Forex traders also have a bond like no other, because no-one but us, can understand us, only a veteran Forex trader can understand a Forex trader.

Some people might be upset about me comparing Forex trading to war, and if so, that individual has misunderstood my intent and what I am saying. The people I’m writing to are the people who understand and “get” what I’m saying. You can’t please everyone, that’s just a lesson learned by being a veteran of LIFE.

YouTube video is good no way to deny but the knowledge we get from there actually not works when trading in a real account , that is so true history

education section is your safest bet, There was a course offered during my time by babypips but i guess its long updated. i think it was called pipsology of something i could be wrong haha this was back in 2011 damn we cam a long way since then. and do youtube get the basics

It’s still here lol. School of pipsology mate :))

I’m a newbie here and looking for advice on developing my trading skills and strategy. Any suggestions on what to practice using a demo account?

For newbies, youtube videos work great. As you will be able to visually see everything, you will learn that better. You can also listen to some podcasts so that trading topics stay in your mind.

I suggest using brokers’ demo accounts; some brokers, like Avatrade and FP Markets, provide e-books and educational materials.

Sorry you feel that way as I think it is very straightforward. Go to the education tab and start working through the School of Pipsology.

As others have said use the navigation tab on the top right hand corner hope you find your feet

Forex trading would look confusing in the beginning. This is why I suggest practising on a demo account side by side so that you visibly see what you are reading. It will improve your retention.

Start with obtaining the basic forex knowledge and then move to practising on a demo and micro account in accordance to your level of expertise.

Hi. Babypips is the right platform to know how to get started with trading. Make sure you do the course. It will tell you all the steps you need to take in order to start with trading.

True, Babypips is the best option to start with learning about trading. There are a lot of informative threads on the site and also the School of Pipsology is very helpful.

If you are a newbie, it is normal to get confused in the beginning. However, the best thing you can do is practise in a demo account and spend time acquiring as much information as possible about the fundamental and technical analytics of the forex market.

Did you get sorted with this ?
Maybe reach out to the admins or moderators they’re quite helpful