Beginner ...i need help

Please I am new here…the site gets me confused…I really want to learn how to trade…please somebody help me out

4 Likes

You can start here:

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

4 Likes

Start with the School of Pipsology and if you have any questions as you go along, don’t be afraid to ask it here in the forums. Good luck!

3 Likes

Hello @Josef96. Like what they said, start with the school here. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome @Josef96! :blush: If you also have any questions, don’t be shy and ask them here too. :smiley: People here are generally super helpful so you’ll definitely get the help you need. Haha. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just go to the Education tab in the top navigation and you will be taken care of.

2 Likes

Thank you…

First learn the basics of Forex here, using the links that someone has given to you. I started my lessons here. Then I opened a demo account with a trusted broker. You can use any broker for a demo account, there is no risk in it. But when you want to go live or use real money, send me a PM, I will show you how to do that without using your own money to trade at first. They say every new trader must lose big, but you need a way to limit your losses.

2 Likes

common suggestion but effective, school level+ practice account= the better result as a beginner.

2 Likes

welcome Mate in this Forum, just stay in here with great patience. thats all.

2 Likes

There are that forums which have help section and basically ton more out there for basically everything you need. When you will do that feel free to create another thread for other questions. But for now please do not bother at all, cause not worth it.

1 Like

Ok…thanks

Guys, can someone give me a little more information about the Divergence Cheat Sheet? The fact is that I study trading on my own and mainly read training materials and articles on tenkofx. So I found here an article divergence cheat sheet Divergence Cheat Sheet. Strategies trading - and I still have some questions. Especially about the RSI divergence cheat sheet. I would be very grateful if you help with advice.

1 Like

You should start a separate topic. Ask your question there. Wait, did you ask a question? Maybe read the sections before the cheat sheet?

2 Likes

every moment is challenging for newcomers particularly when choosing a broker. so be cool when making any decision.

Get youtube videos on how to set up various trading systems. Very effect way to learn. It is practical.

That is a great suggestion. Videos are more practical.

Hi Jose; already started BabyPips School? What’s the update? Till now are you confused?

Who has faced new IT technologies in trade? I read about creating a crypto trading bot. Who knows how to creat a trading bot https://light-it.net/blog/building-a-crypto-trading-bot/? I would be interested to know how the risk analysis is conducted before the transaction and how the interests of the parties to the transaction will be stored. After all, the secret of the deal was not canceled.

Now many people are interested in the financial market.