Beginner Inicial Entrace

Hi evryone ,
Quick question how much is a decent entrie quantitie ?
Im a student and im starting to get envolved with forex, my goal is to end the year (31 December 2018) with at least 10k . I think its not a crazy goal and its actually achivable altho i know it depends on alot of variants , so is a inical deposit of 150-200 Euro decent?

clearly english is not the first language :stuck_out_tongue:
the word is INITIAL (inicial)
the word is ENTRY (Entrace)
the words is INVOLVED (evolved)

now to answer your question

No one can answer this… this is a ridiculous question

if i asked you what is a decent chocolate bar, how would you answer
or what is a decent price for a car… how do you answer… YOU CAN’T

oh… you’re a student… cool
so how about this
what is a decent price for a book
how about
which subject
what book
which version

GET IT… no one can answer this question

next question

hehe
No it’s not

if you end up breaking even… YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL
$10k ??? hehe after 1 year… Not likely

but ok… you said this

ok, let’s be logical about this
You’re a Student, I’m an Engineer
let’s debate this…

PROVE TO ME THAT IT’S NOT UNREASONABLE AND THAT IT IS ACHIEVABLE

i’ll start like this

My facts are

• I have traded for around 8 years now, 4 years profitably,
  • it took me around 3 - 4 years to learn and around $20k blown up to also learn

in order for you to start with $200 Euro you would have to be 1000x More efficient that me
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

• most beginners (arond 99%) maybe more, start with less than $1,000 Most start with less than $400
    YOU FIT INTO BOTH CATEGORIES
    of these beginners ALL OF THEM LOSE right off the bat
    you would have to be that 1% or better AS A BEGINNER
    do you believe YOU ARE “THE ONE” hehe The chosen One

so Given just these points and my experience and knowledge TELL ME , INTELLECTUALLY WHY YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GET TO $10K IN 1 YEAR STARTING WITH 200 EURO

GO AHEAD

My question was based on what i read. Yes english isn’t my nature language tho i can speak and write Portuguese ,English , Spanish and French.
I asked this question based on results i have seen from my friends, they all started with 100 € to 500€ and are now making profits of 3000€ .
Dosen’t mather what i believe in , it was just a question to see if it was a disproportionate sum

1 Like

hi mate @GuiChamp

ok
Now it’s not NATURE LANGUAGE it’s FIRST LANGUAGE or NATIVE LANGUAGE or NATIVE TOUNGE.

NOW…

ok, well what i would be asking is…

• How did they do it, perhaps they fluked it

at the end of the day , a lot of things need to be considered, but it all comes down to a Plan, A Strategy and Risk Management

if you can justify it, you can do it

i mean, look at it like this
if they started with 500 and they got to 3000, this just means that they made 6x the amount
now, they could have kept on doubling then doubling and doing that 6 trades in a row.

that doesn’t really count for much other than fluking your way through a few trades, but this is certainly not consistant

but it would be interesting to factually understand what they actually did
i could then give you a better answer

but realistically, you want to be risking no more than 1% per trade after you account for Nominal Margin

Your goal can be achieved if you start with say $1,500 or more, but not realistically with 100 - 500

with 500, you would need to be an experienced trader and then be very careful.
i could do it with $500, but i have 8 years experience :stuck_out_tongue: so there is that as well, i’m not exactly a beginner.

I thought you’d only started just under 4 years ago, sure I’ve seen you say that somewhere?

Anyhow, give the guy a break. His English is fine.
Agree with you questioning what his mates have told him, unlikely that one of them could do what they claim let alone a number of them

No… You probably misunderstood
what i have always said was this

I’ve been trading for around 7 years (but i’ve been saying that for around a year now… so hehe its’ now around 8 years)

and i’ve always said

• it’s taken me around 3.5 - 4 years to learn how to get profitable
  • so since it’s now been 8 years total, it means, it took me around 4 years to get profitable and then i’ve been profitable for another 4 years… hence 8 years

as for this

i am giving him a break, i’m helping him learn, that’s the point of this site… right ?
if he doesn’t want me to help, he just has to ask.

yeah i also agree,
it’s not impossible, but very unlikely

Welcome to forex market. As you are saying about trading objective to earn 8k to 10k, it is achievable if your money is properly utilized. But try to use scalping as you are trying to small investment. Best of luck.