Beginner newbie to forex

Name is adi, I’m a newbie. Still reading books and trying to figure out if this is for me… which I really want it to be because I’m tryna find financial freedom. Quit my job and focus on raising my kids. Single mom struggling to make ends meet… can’t afford to lose money right now so really trying to learn everything before I jump in… I’d appreciate any help I could get. Thanks !

Unfortunately, every FX trader loses money, and learning how NOT TO LOSE is critical. If you cannot afford it - FX is not for you. Just ignore social media hype, it’s fantasy.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Adi. Start with a demo account to practice what you’re learning so you don’t lose any money.

1 Like

Definitely admire the dedication and hard work of single mothers. :pleading_face: I really hope that forex eventually helps you out in providing for your family. Take your time and don’t be lured into get-rich-quick schemes! :blush: If you need any help, maybe we can answer your questions. :blush:

1 Like

Try to learn all the basics of forex properly before investing your money in this risky market.

1 Like

Learning is a mandatory thing in this market.

1 Like

hi and welcome , have a very good journey

1 Like

beginners can start with psychology of school which is the best approach for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

1 Like

Welcome Adi! How are you finding things? I hope it will not be hard juggling your time with trading and kids. Remember don’t rush into trading with live money. Good luck!

1 Like

I have bought a couple different books on forex and day trading… I follow traders and their signals. But I still don’t feel ready… it’s definitely hard juggling a full time job and kids. I read and take notes at work and whatever free time I have… thank you !

This is great! Thanks for the tip!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help!!

I definitely get every trader won’t win on every trade. To win some you gotta lose some right… That’s why I haven’t jumped in. Trying to read and learn everything I can, starting with demo account and when I feel ready we will go full force… I haven’t signed up with any of those social media ppl that say u can make money right off the bat. It’s sketchy to me lol but thanks!

You have already taken the first step. I would suggest taking the trading course from babypips as it is quite helpful and provides guidance throughout investment decisions.