Beginner on the market

Hey guys and girls. Thought it was about time i started to learn the ropes as i have a few friends in the trade and they keep going on at me to start so here i am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and tips and tricks guys let me know :call_me_hand: thanks in advance

just focus on learning how not to lose money.

learning is really important no way to deny , but the learning can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

for learning basic market principle we the traders demo is a very good option , but traders avoid that , because there is no real money on there.

agree with you.

without practice the condition of learning can be like a Ship in an Ocean without a rudder.

Then they are candidates for failure when 85% blow their accounts. Getting this over to newbies who believe in social media hype fantasyland is like ignoring a red traffic light.

Oh, well…

Hey, your friends suggested the right thing to you. Learn well and don’t expect much until you are knowledgeable and experienced.

Hello and welcome to the BabyPips fam! It is great that you are part of the market now. Wish you good luck. You will definitely make progress interacting with everyone here. Cheers!