Beginner question

hello guys im new bwginner strugling trader to be , im like 4 months on baby pips guys does this platfoam build a trader???

In this 4 months how much did you cover from the platform?

Welcome,
BabyPips is an excellent platform to begin your forex trading journey, but it’s essential to combine its lessons with practical experience, emotional discipline, and continuous learning from various sources.

1 Like

Baby pips is a great place to find the basic education you need and to find other like minded traders.

Once you’ve finished the School of Pipsology you will be on your first step to becoming a trader. Remember this education is just the beginning, you will need to continually seek out more education via books, YouTube etc.

Trading is the financial equivalent to brain surgery for doctors. It’s very very difficult and only a few will be able to do it.

thanks sir

I’m now at Fibonacci retracement and extansion ,

BabyPips is a great platform for beginners, and it can definitely help you build a strong foundation. Over the past four months, you’ve likely gained some valuable knowledge. Stay persistent, keep learning, and most importantly, have fun with it!

Best of luck on your trading journey!

thanks for sharing your experience , 4 months is a big for any beginners level , you study hard and i hope you will bring good result when start a live account , have a very good journey from there. good luck

Thank you very much for your motivation to me, sincerely speaking i like trading and im not ready to give up i will keep pushing day and night until i got knowledge to conquer the market, if possible any full time profitable trader can advice me what to follow for becoming fulltime as well

Good luck bro!. Instead to learn all content first and then start to actually use them, I suggest you to open a demo account and try to exercise what you are learning step by step. Nothing can replace experiences you will obtain from trading itself.

demo is good for the beginners level , that is okay , but the experience we take from demo actually not works when trading in a real account , for that reason instead of demo i always prefer micro account.

1 Like

dont like your approach , because micro account can make beginner’s more emotional and greedy due to lack of exact knowledge and experience.

4 months can be enough to make sure the basic market principles but traders should pass minimum 2 years for acquiring exact knowledge and experience.

It depends on how you will utilize what this platform offers. You will learn the basics at the pipsology school but what happens next depends on you and how much effort you want to put in. Are you finished with the school?

not yet finished im still on indicators but im still not trusting that im getting required knowled but i like this game of trading and i can invest all of my time and every thing to master this