Beginner Trader :)

Hello! Pleasure to meet you all, my names Frank. Found this site from a TikTok! Been dreaming for years of creating wealth and out of the 9-5 life! So I bought myself a Mac book finally, going to give it my best shot at making my dreams a reality. Plan to invest my time and money into more then just trading but it’s definitely a big part of my plan. I look forward to connecting with everyone and hopefully succeeding together! Thank you for having me.

Hi and welcome in BP community, :slight_smile: I think you watched to much forex ads :wink: visit the education section, after finish you will decide what next, good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

1 Like

education is more important , there is no way to ignore . but any kind of education can be useless if there is no perfect education as like baby pips school.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey from there , enjoy your stay .

as a best part of education i think pips school is more important and besides this it is more appropriate to trade in a practice account. this is a good combination.

1 Like

this is a perfect place for the traders who are beginners .i hope you will be knowledgeable from this trading place , good luck , happy trading

beginners always skip the demo account but demo is the best solution for the traders who are beginners , have a very good journey from there just be active on there.

as a beginner trader that is really difficult to continue demo account , because of low trading patience.