Best AI Forex Bots?

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has good experience with using a Forex AI trading bot?

If so, what is the winning percentage of this bot?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael

This is a difficult question to answer. The reason for this is everyone trades in a different way and that includes trading EA’s differently. If you give 100 people the same EA you’ll get 100 different results, some will make a profit some will not.

Also, are you profitable with trading manually?

The reason I ask this is because when building an EA or selecting a pre-built EA to configure you need to find one that suits your trading style. This will allow you to deploy the EA at the correct times in reference to your strategies market conditions etc. If you just deploy an EA willynilly you’ll just end up blowing your account.

Unfortunately there is a lot of people and misinformation in the trading community claiming that EA’s are simple to use and will make you rich with very little effort. This is not true and these things are only spoken by scammers looking to take your money. Trading EA’s is as difficult as trading manually, and if you can’t trade manually you shouldn’t trade a EA as it’ll just help you lose your money quicker.

1 Like

Hey Michael. I’ve had very good experiencies using bots. Configuring the parameters to work efficiently can be tricky but not hard, however its true as Pauley says, you can give the same bot to different people and if they dont know how to configure it properly they will not get the best results. Currently have a bot working for over a year, which requires very little input from my side winning 70-75% of both long and shorts. People are wary of automation because there are more bad bots and scammers around, but if you take your time to do your research you will find good ones. Goodluck!

1 Like

which bot do you use?