Best beginner fx broker?

Fx view is good too, as per my recent experience with them.

I think you will be better off if you do your own research and make your decision on the basis of that. I can share the names of the broker on the basis of how they work for me but it won’t be of any use to you. Create a demo account with any broker of your choice and you will understand whether you can trade with it or not.

Well… a broker choice is strictly personal i think. All depends from each trader personal key points and preferences. In example my keys points are fast withdraws, pairs variety, responsive support and etc. The best way to choose the right one for you is to test these at which youre looking for or these which were recommended for you. In example thats the way how ive found EagleFX and im sticking to them for almost 2 years already.

It’s hard to say which one is the best for you until I know what you are looking for in particular. Could you share more please? Thanks

For many traders, including those who have studied a lot about Forex (even me), their problems started at the precise moment when they open an account and begin to operate and the reason in my opinion is because it’s something that must be taken seriously and means recognizing the need for certain skills and knowledge needed. We want to be good, but we have to invest a lot and not just money I mean.

Remembering Tony Robbins’ phrase; “Complexity is the enemy of execution” it’s important to realize that we must have the lightest and least complex means of learning, to “free up” time that we can dedicate to analyzing and learning Forex.
One of those big-time consumers is the trading platform that you will use to trade and I suggest you should choose the most comfortable and easy to learn.

If you are going to start trading I would recommend FBSTrader App instead of Metatrader, since the Metatrader platform has more complexities and FBSTrader has the advantage that it’s really intuitive and easy to use. Don’t believe me at all, just validate it with your own experience.

For beginners, it’s important to choose the best broker, but it’s definitely tough to give some names. Maybe your needs are different from mine, and perhaps your trading style differs from mine. It’s beneficial to open a Demo account first to check if the broker offers what you need.

Test your broker on demo before you go on live. It will give you an idea of trading conditions and commissions associated with them.

If you could mention what particularly you are looking for in your broker apart from low trading costs and easy trading platforms, it would be easier for us to make recommendations.

There are no best brokers. It’s always about finding the one that is the best for you.

Depends on what Markets are most important to you, spreads commissions and swap fees do you want access to Crypto trading at the weekends like myself etc

I’ve been using turnkey forex for a long while and am quite happy with their trading conditions. You can give them a try but DYOR before putting in your hard earned money. If you want you can test them with a small deposit.

I would suggest having a look on this thread:
https://forums.babypips.com/t/list-of-best-regulated-brokers/602005
It is a pretty good collection of some of the best regulated brokers which can help you out.

You can open a demo with pretty much any broker. I trade with CedarFX and think they’re a good option for beginners considering that there’s only a $10 deposit minimum, low fees, and fast withdrawals. You don’t pay commission there so it can be easier to calculate costs because it takes that out of the equation. They always have support online as well which could definitely be useful for a beginner that may need to ask questions.

Beginners should use a lower opening balance broker with micro lots so that there are no higher risks involved during the initial stages.

I recommend trading with FP Markets since their minimum opening balance is $100 AUD with micro-lots of 0.01 and you can trade from $10.

Yeah right! Brokers with low minimum deposit really help beginners a lot. Fxview and FBS are also good ones in terms of low minimum deposit ($5 only) and other trading conditions are also good with them.