Best broker for a beginner

I think for beginners, any broker with demo can be treated as broker for beginners. This is a good way to start, learn, understand and survive in the forex market ahead.

1 Like

Choose a broker based on the terms it offers, its trading history, test its demo accounts or check whether there are any promotions it offers.

1 Like

Best to do research I agree lots to choose from

A good forex broker offers safe trading environment, competitive pricing, high-tech trading tools and fast and reliable trade order execution. Choosing a forex broker can be a difficult task, so one should consider the specialities of various brokers and their areas of focus. It is also recommended that one should go for a regulated broker and the one that provides negative balance protection in order to limit your loses to the balance itself.Some of the top forex brokers are listed below:

1. FxPro
    2)IC markets
  2. XM global
  3. Pepperstone
1 Like

How do people approach using multiple demo accounts? Is it wise to try and place the same trade on each account to see differences in performance, or are there better ways of testing which ones better for you?

hi, where can I find the brokers section you talked about?

1 Like

i need a suggestion , generally we traders believe the FPA reviews , actually this kind of review practically help beginners when choosing a broker ?

to open a micro account is a very good source to see the broker performance how it works. so all beginners should follow the rules

I have tried M4Markets demo account, which gave me a chance as a beginner to see how forex works and i was satisfied enough to open a live account.

At the beginning of my trading, I opted for Turnkeyforex.com. I think I have made a good decision, they have quite trading conditions like low spreads, low commissions, and quick deposits and withdrawals. As a beginner, I would suggest you give a try to them, you will not be disappointed.

I must say choosing the broker initially is never easy. There are a lot of things going on in your mind while looking for a reliable broker. There are many aspects to look upon such as commissions, withdrawals processing time, spreads, execution, slippage issues, trade freezing and especially customer support.

I personally believe that beginners should always enter forex trading with demo accounts. Starting off with a demo account will help you to evaluate things in a better way. I also started my journey with a demo account and tried my hands on different brokers.

Now, being an experienced trader I can suggest a few of the best brokers for beginners - CMC markets, Fx view and FXCM.

Keep on exploring different brokers with good conditions. Try their demo account first and then go live.

Hi, I recommend you to try out CWG Markets! It is a UK based company and is regulated by FCA and SVG. It has a maximum leverage up to 1:1000 and they only requires minimum deposit as low as $10. You can test the platform using demo account first before using the real account to trade. Good luck with your trading!

I have three accounts with these brokers – turnkey forex, fxchoice and lmfx.
If I were you, I would be trying out demo and see if it fits my requirement for trading before opening a live account.

I suggest trying out Forexchief . They have been fair in all my transactions with them. You will receive a no deposit bonus of $100. They offer a leverage from 1:25 to 1:1000. The execution speed is high and the customer support is prompt. Overall, I am satisfied with their service.

A good forex broker offers a safe trading environment, competitive pricing, high-tech trading tools and fast and reliable trade order execution. Choosing a forex broker can be a difficult task, so one should consider the specialities of various brokers and their areas of focus. It is also recommended that one should go for a regulated broker and the one that provides negative balance protection in order to limit your loses to the balance itself.Some of the top forex brokers are listed below:

1. FxPro

2)IC markets

1. XM global

2. Pepperstone

i would recommend FXVIEW. They are beginners as well. the minimum deposit is just $5. They are ECN with very low commission. can be a good option.

Beginners should choose a broker that takes care of their needs, as it can make a huge difference. And I’ll suggest fxview as I am using them for the past few months now and they have really proven their worth - well-regulated and offer favorable trading conditions.

I agree with you on this. Its been a few days and I am liking them more with time.

I started in forex as a beginner, before choosing my broker i did research and also discussed in forums, i decided to go with FP Markets.

Since i choose scalping i preferred a broker with lower spreads and commission cost which FP Markets provided with no issues in slippage during high volatile market movements.

I suggest you to try fxview as it provides with good market conditions and the minimum deposit starts with $5 and if you are beginner then you do demo trading before going live.