Best broker for a beginner

Try out FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years. One main advantage i had with their demo account is that it will not expire if you use it regularly and as a beginner demo is what mostly you would trade with at first.

Eventually If you are looking to go live as well, the spreads with FP Markets are lowest compared to other ECN Brokers,.

95% broker are all market maker
kindly find the MT5 broker

There are a lot of brokers that you can trade with. You just need to find the one that suits your needs better.

What broker is it.?

It is good that you are not ready to jump into it without consideration. There are a lot of brokers who have a good reputation like Pepperstone, XTB, IG, etc. You can start with a demo account with any one of them.

Try out different brokers at a time to see which one fits your requirements best. Finding the right broker will help you in the long run.

if u gust start forex trading and use iq option

Please tell me the name of your broker that takes $5 to deposit

Please tell me your broker’s name

the best broker according to me is the one who offers the lowest and fair spreads along with the low commission and minimum deposit. for beginners all these conditions are important.

For clearing your basics, you can read some Forex trading books and then, create your demo account with a reliable broker to practice what you have learned.

That is absolutely correct. Everyone should choose the broker as per their own prefernces and needs like deposit, withdrawal time, reliability and trading Conditions.

1 Like

Contact Forex24, I traded with them and I am happy from the results.
Their account managers are really helpful and caring towards their clients, they educate you and give you all the support you need!

You can take up some online courses and also refer to some books before starting with forex, good luck to you.

I use kot4x bcs its popular, all the im academy use it for some reason idk why
And they have minimum deposit of 10$
But i only tried a few idk

I’ve recently opened an account with M4Markets and I’m quite happy with them. I used to only trade with bigger brokers, but I realized that you get more attention and faster withdrawals with smaller brokers.

I’m using Oanda and I like it.

Very true. I chose Oanda because I use their API and writing my own software to interact. No need for a trading desk or any interaction with anyone.

Hey Mate, choosing a broker for a newbie is generally a tough task, you need to keep a lot of things in mind. I personally tried a lot of brokers initially, opened a demo account with them compared the spreads, the trade execution, deposit/withdrawal process, promotional offers and then made my choice. I am currently using CWG markets, Coinexx and have also tried Fxchoice.

what about withdraws? are they fast? and how many ways are there for withdrawal/ deposit? do they offer Paypal? thanks

1 Like