Best broker for a beginner

There are many good brokers for beginners basically their conditions would look the same until you mature and start to look under hood comparing execution inefficiencies measured in fraction of seconds. But for now it shouldn’t matter for you. You can try Hotforex, Tickmill or any other FCA regulated broker. Make sure you start with low leverage.

Great insight, thanks for the input. Since I write my own software to do trading I also have to ensure they have a good API and are a ECN broker. Lots of things to consider. I’m using Oanda and so far things are coming out well.

Can you share your trading history with us- how long you have been trading and with what broker and your experiences with them?
I guess there are lot of ECN brokers out there and 5% is too low you are counting on.

I’m new to trading in general. I’m bringing my software development experience with me on this journey to trading. I’m using Oanda as my broker.

1 Like

Fxview is one I know that allows you to start with $5.

1 Like

Well, that is great to hear. Which trading strategy you are following?

Tiffany, I’m currently not following any certain strategy. I’ve spent most of my time writing software that will allow me to create strategies that will run automatically. Currently all I’m doing is holding the last 60 (5-second) candles and deciding to either buy or sell depending on the location of the current candle. Just something simple and quick to get the software functional. Once I get the bugs worked out then I’ll better be able to answer your question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fxview is one good option for beginners. Low min deposit with overall good trading conditions.

the best thing is to see the minimum deposit, execution speed and the spreads. The broker that can fulfill all is the one to go for.

Exness…Try them or xm trading

I think for the ASIAN people i would recommend to go start with FXOPEN. Because they lowest SPREAD thats the thing i like about them

Try the regulated ones which have a good track record like forex.com, IG,Oanda etc. There are many offshore brokers with sketchy and questionable credentials that are not worth risking your 500 quid. happy trading

2 Likes

So do you use only regulated ones?

Yes i do. Its better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

is it true fxview only accept eu citizen?

I see, right.

As far as I know, yes fxview only accepts traders from EU. Still, you should confirm from support.

Sounds great! All the best for your trading journey.

1 Like

im academy a bunch of clowns i left them months ago

1 Like

Hi mate, honestly there will be a lot of recommendations on this, but i would suggest you to open a demo account with a few best reviewed brokers, check for their spreads, trade executions, deposit withdrawal mathods and then decide for yourself.