Best broker for Demo Account

Hello,

I am looking for the best forex broker to open several demo accounts. For example, HotForex only allows 3 demo accounts, while ICMarkets allows 20 demo accounts. I am looking to have 30+ demo accounts. My main requirement for demo accounts is to have swap-free and zero commission options.

Please recommend the forex broker that is the best option for having multiple demo accounts that simulate real market conditions without or with minimal chart manipulation.

Why?! :astonished:

1 Like

At Oanda you can have as many different demo accounts as you have email addresses, and they never expire.

2 Likes

Testing my 24 scalping strategy.

on demo accounts?

Yes before going with live account

scalping methods are very sensitive on market changes, but one of the problem is execution time which you can’t evaluate on demo account.

True. But a short test in demo account is fine. Than will test on Real Cent Account and Than Real Standard Account.

ok, you decide :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

CFD scalping methods that appear consistently profitable on demo accounts are notoriously losers on live accounts.

This reality, and all the reasons for it, are explained pretty openly and consistently all over the web, really, but people always seem to imagine that “theirs will somehow be different.”

Of course, it never is.

Some people, however, are determined to learn everything the hard way. And perhaps understandably, to some extent, when you look at the overall quality of “trading advice” around.

2 Likes

Unable to Open account. it shows not eligible for my country

I 100% agree with you. My testing is not about checking P/L. My testing is about checking the EA which i designed using my strategy are performing the operation correctly as i wanted. Than i will move to standard account.

Interesting! :blush: Haha. I don’t think I’d ever be able to manage 30+ demo accounts all at the same time. :sweat_smile: Hmm. For my recommendation, I went with Oanda cause I found their platform to be user-friendly (especially since I was just starting out when I opened a demo account with them). I think their overall interface is easy to understand and use. :blush:

1 Like