Best broker for demo account

“best broker for demo” - lol =)) choose any of millions - for demo any would be the best

The trading platform of acmarkets is very user friendly. There is a tour video of the platform on the website, how to use it in every way. Maybe you can see the video before going to the platform and see if you like regards!

Best is a relative term. The needs of the investor and what products a broker offers are of prime importance. WSD global markets has worked well for me as I am more of a technical trader using mt4. They offer me great spreads on eurusd and around the clock support which works very well for me.

Very true, choosing a broker is very personal and it depends on what kind of trader are u but there are some facts that A;; brokers must have, no matter what type of trading you prefer, like regulation and spreads. ACM is a good choice because they are regulated by FINMA and about to become a Swiss bank. Above everything else regulation is the main thing to look. Plus, they allow scalping and hedging strategies.

‘Best’ is a relative term and I agree that It depends on whether you are a serious trader and looking for a well regulated and transparent broker.
You could try WSD-fx . they are NZX regulated , offer client segregated a/c’s and very tight spreads on most majors. Try them out , you wont be disappointed.

Never heard of WSD-fx… is it good?