Best broker for demo account

does anyone know of any good brokers that have really good demo accounts and offer help when requested?
many thanks

you can try WSD’s free demo platform for 15 days and the customer service will assist you 24x5 with any of your queries.

helo fun trader 4,

cheers for the help, have you ever used them b4 ?

ye ill check thm out

thanks again

Yes! I tried their demo account before going live with them. The instant you download their demo account, you’ll be amazed by the tight spreads they offer. It is worth experiencing their demo account.

hey mate, ye ill check the site, i still building up to which one to choose. but tanks./

I think it doesn’t have much difference when choosing rither of many brokers if you wanna play demo. Demo is always demo and everywhere demo - no money, no profit, no loss (wow, sounds almost like “no woman, no cry”) =))

lol thanks for th info

try to choose a broker which is BTW not a member of any association or organisation - such tend to cheat on you

Hi Forexsmith. My advice is to take a look at the broker trading conditions for real accounts when choosing a demo. The idea of the demo is to test the broker’s platform and see how are the spreads, execution, performance (though with some brokers the execution on demo is super, but when you start trading real the things change a lot). So my advice is to pick up 2 - 3 brokers, download their demos and try them which one is the best for you. After you have enough experience on the demo and you know what each one of the brokers gives you, you can choose by yourself with whom to go real.
When I started trading I tried MT4 of ActivTrades and Delta Trading of Deltastock. MT4 was a little bit easier and userfriendly to me but after all I stopped my choice on Deltastock because of the functionality of their platform and conditions they offered and I am still trading with them.
So in order not just shooting on blind first make a research of the brokers conditions and after that try the platforms of your favorites on demo.

1 Like

funnyforexbunny, you confirm that demos are so much different from real accounts, so what’s the point testing demo? moreover, almost all brokers use the same platform (it just might be called some other way), so my view is for a newbie to try real accounts with minimum deposit and who practice “accounts for beginners”

I am not saying that all demos defer from the real trading as conditions. I am saying that I have a friend who had such a bad experience. I have also read a lot of such stories on fx forums. But it’s not something that is always true for brokers. I myself didn’t have such problem for example with the broker I am trading with (Deltastock). The execution, quotes, etc. in their platform was the same as on their real as I remember. The only difference for example on Delta Trading demo and real as far as I remember was that on the demo there’s no live chat and the accounts button for position reevaluation was not active. Anyway brokers whose demo and real defers in execution exist.

funnyforexbunny, so it means you don’t see any sufficient difference, well each broker is unique in some sense… stilll for me demo are worth nothing: you read books, learn on demo and when you “get real”, you loose at one moment

You are right at some point Mikhail Tegin. The feeling of trading demo and real is for sure different, and so is the result :slight_smile:

funnyforexbunny, well there is no result when you trade on demo account at all, besides demo account, in general, is a programme that cannot make proper image of the market

hi
forexopen offers demo accounts too for free, and easy to download
it is a meta4 platform
besides, when you check a demo account, check the whole service beyond it, the service, how you are confortable with the platform itself…
your trading skills will improve after with experience, on your real account.

Tomo1, many brokers offer the same services, moreover, MT 4 is the most widely used trading platform

acmarkets´ demo account lasts 30 days , but if you call them they give it to for another month. Their platform won several awards so it´s a good one…
Regds

eraning FXTINE, that’s something new - a demo lasting 30 days… more often it is unlimited and gives real market quotes, though money is not real

Hey,

Can you suggest a good broker for real playing in singapore?

What do you think about Xforex.com broker.

babuji007, do you really think that your location is the desisive point when choosing a broker?