Best broker for scalping?

For scalping, I always suggest using any ECN-regulated broker because their spreads and commission costs are lower and suitable for scalping.

For example, if I use FP Markets ECN account, the spreads average around 0.1–0.3 pips, and the commission cost per round lot is $6, which is lower when compared to most similar ECN brokers.

that depends whether you want to scalp the market or the “broker”, doesn’t it? :laughing:

you can decide for yourself how long you’ll last if you’re actually scalping the “broker” rather than the market

you could also decide for yourself whether there’s actually any such thing as a “good” broker without kyc at all (except you have apparently already done so: it’s just that nobody who has ever had any experience at all of working in the industry would ever possibly agree with what you’ve decided, on that point :thinking: )

Scalping is indeed very risky and it is very true that the right broker is not just the only way to succeed. First it is obvious that we have to be very capable of getting results, and then only the broker matters. I have traded and trading with many brokers, such as Exness, FreshForex, OctaFX and most recently, FXOpulence, it is these brokers that makes me feel comfortable with scalping.

Why, because you work for them? Just wondering. Why those two?

Still with scalping you have to do a lot of trades so realizing same profit from one big investment trade could take same or even longer time. So it may not be an obvious choice between scalping and swing trading.