Best Broker for Scalping?

I have been running my scalping strategy with Vantage FX on their RAW ECN account where you get charged $3 commission, which is not bad…I used to trade with FXCM Australia but after Swiss franc accident the spreads there blew up and it was hard to make any money through scalping…

for scalping, you’re best going with an MT4 ECN with good leverage.

I can only think of one…

FreshForex.

I found a big list of brokers who allow scalping, I took a screenshot here = Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

I don’t think Alpari is a broker that a scalper should even contemplate using. Alpari, Oanda, and FXCM are broker I would not advice or recommend anyone to scalp with. Just try others out there!

Hello everyone,

Im not a experienced trader and maybe that is the reason Im not doing long term trades but Im trying to get information in order to do it in the future. Currently, Im using Pepperstone and it is not bad but the commission is $7 per lot plus the spreads. I am planning to change to freshforex in the next weeks just to try a different option and I would like an opinion from some one who uses this broker.

I hope some one can give me some advice.

thanks to whom share a bit of their knowledge in this forum.

For scalping, you need fast respond while making order. account types also make affect about this.
I recommend to use STP account types. But not all STP is real STP. becareful…!!
Let’s using REAL stp account from great broker mayzus https://www.mayzus.com/account-types.html

Hi Mastergame,

I’m not sure when you last checked our spreads. On this live table you can see our spreads are quite competitive: Spreads | Myfxbook

Hi Priscaha,

While I won’t speak for other brokers, FXCM’s low spreads and No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution make us a popular choice for scalpers. On the NDD model, we offset each of your orders one-for-one with the best prices from competing liquidity providers meaning we profit from your trading volume, not your losses.

I fully agree with robocop77 , when you scalp you need fast execution and the lowest possible spread. My advice would be to check as much demo accounts on different brokers as you can and compare their spreads.

I am a scalp traders, I trade with FreshForex. So far, I have no complains, I believe, from my own evaluation, its the best company for scalping. This is my individual opinion, you have your own observation about them, I honor your views!

Hey,
I have been going through various forums to check and see what is everyone saying about their brokers. Been around with some wont lie, and currently looking to open up some accounts with others. Can someone recommend some brokers for scalping or brokers that literally allow any trading strategy?
P.S not looking for Market Makers - need real STP
Btw, for now I keep some accounts with:

• FXCM
  • LMAX
  • EXANTE
  • Dukascopy

Any broker with ECN account type can scalp, just need to find a reliable broker!
I’m using USGFX, you can go read their website

Anyone other trader using FreshForex? Their spreads are tight and according to their faq they are scalpers friendly. I have been trading with them for sometimes now I believe they have the best spreads so, far, I only scalp with them

Great Idea to put a trend line instead of a SL.

The thread is 9 years old, I think the OP has found a broker by now. And pay the site owners the respect they deserve by paying for advertising not hijacking and bumping a dead thread.

osanagraham, I’ve never traded there and probably never will. I don’t like brokers who advertise themselves a lot. You advertise the broker openly, even on threads designated for other brokers, no respect at all neither for other brokers nor other forum participants. Your account even got banned for advertising.

Please I want to know whether IFC market and 24option are good brokers

Make additional research and I"m sure you can find better. Check license, feedback of real traders, on forexpeacearmy, check scam alerts and your choice will be much more reliable.

Ic Markets in my opinion :sunglasses:

What type of scalping accounts do they offer? Do they have zero spread account like in Hotforex?