Best Broker for Scalping?

I have not much experience in Scalping but AvaFx, AVATrade, Markets.com, Share4you, 24 FX are considered to be few of the brokers who allow scalping. Give them a try and see if I have been any help

Well if you are a scalper try a broker with low spreads and fast execution. Here is some comparison of few brokers with low spreads.

1. Exness EUR/USD 0.8, GBP/USD 1.0, AUD/USD 1.2

2. XM EUR/USD 1.8, GBP/USD 2.8, AUD/USD 2.4

3. Hot Forex EUR/USD 1.6, GBP/USD 2.4, AUD/USD 2.4

Using Sirix web trader will make the order more faster than using metatrader. Its good and best place for scalper. For more info you can check in liteforex web siteā€¦

As I understand then scalping will be most profitable with Axi, Armada Markets, Dukascopy. This is due to the lowest spreads and commissions, plus execution speed. The rest is up to you.

scalping stategy is a short time statergy. i think we need fast broker . i suggest any broker has market excution with low spread. this stategy will effective

Exness - low spread (a bit higher than Octafx), big leverage (bigger than Octafx).
Octafx - low spread (lower than Exness), enough leverage (lower than Exness).

I personally have account in both of them.

Hereā€™s the live spread comparison (Octafx micro account vs. Alpari Ru ECN account vs. Exness mini account):

Asian session

London session

New York session

They are all using 5 decimals so the spread is presented on 5 decimal basis so a 34 pips spread means 3.4 pips.

Hope that helps.

I know you wrote this 10 months ago but i would like to know what you mean by strict scalping conditions at alpari?

i am with then about a year (switzerland ) and i am not paid buy them ^^ . for the scalping that is very good , cheap ā€¦ have a look ,
best regards L.

I am looking at Alpari for Scalping, it is not good?

i am with Dukascopy , sorry , one should always read again ^^

Does anyone know a decent broker with 10 points (1 pip) or less Trailing Stop? I know only of 15 point TS brokersā€¦so far.

This would help my scalping EA I am getting programmed currently.

Yadix, you have zero limits or levels on all orders. Gives you freedom to close at profit even in same second (if market allows). Also, I choose Yadix as they offer me swap free accounts for scalping with EA.

I cant find a better broker for scalping than Yadix. Big or small brokers, I tried more than 20, this is best so far

try dukascopy switzerland , eur/usd , 0.2-0.3 pip and a small commission , but it is not MT4

if you still are in search of a good forex broker for scalping, here is a list broker with all the details on these brokers. forex broker for scalping

Scalping technique requires ultra-tight spread because ultimately the spread will eat up your profit depending on how much you are targeting per trade.

Those who are looking for a great broker with ultra-tight spread can go to my profile and check out the link there. Yes, I will benefit if you use my link.

Have a great day scalping!

Hi Don, Iā€™m quite new to this. Can you please provide an example?

By definition, scalping is a technique to seek small profit repeatedly throughout the trading session or trading day. Typically, scalpers only look for 1 pips though it really depends entirely on the trader himself (can be from 1 to 5 pips). So they are constantly in and out. It doesnā€™t take long for a scalper to get 1 pips. In this forum alone there was a great thread about scalping but unfortunately I forgot the title of that thread. In that thread the trader showed his real account and the trading history showed something like 300 trades in a day.

There are other examples of scalper like this all over the globe and in different forums too. One particular trader trades up to 200 trades per trading session. Damn crazy guy he is lols :smiley: and he is profitable (he showed his trading statement in full not hiding anything). To get an edge in his scalping this trader used a broker that really offer you ultra-tight spread. The spread is really, really tight even during Tokyo session (most broker get tight spread only during London and New York session). For non-scalper a difference of 0.5 pips to 1 pips is nothing but to a scalper who are looking for 1 pips the difference of 0.5 pips is already 50%.

Thatā€™s why I said if you want to do scalping then you definitely need an edge which is the broker. I hope itā€™s clear now.

Our clients have used JustForex for scalping. Had no problems with them.

Well, scalping on forex begs very important question: is it possible to conduct any reasonable market analysis on the scalping timeframes? Determining sound trend on tick, 1 min or 5 min charts, where price is driven by million factors appears to be a nonsense for me. Winning probability in this case verge towards chances in gambling. The more entries you make the more you expose your feeble deposit to risk.

I do scalping with my broker Armada Markets but not in usual sense - I join the market only 2 times a week seeking before for vigorous movements induced by some major economic releases, holding positions less than 5 min. Min lots size is 5 lots. Winning trades - about 70%.

3 days for analysis - 5 min for trading. Good formula I guessā€¦