Best Broker for Scalping?

Depends how tiny your scalps are. It’s going to cost you commission with any ECN broker
sometimes even $10 per turn around whole lot. FXOpen ECN Pro was a tad under $5 per
whole turnaround lot, last week. So if you are scalping 3 pips, there’s 1/3 of your profits
in commission, 2/3 if you chose the former. …something to consider for sure.

I agree with Oyster. You should go for a STP/ECN broker with tight spreads and no commission. My account with xglobal markets allows me to scalp without any charges. The good thing is that you can try them with any amount you wish.

@JudgeRightly

Sorry to hear about your negative experience with ThinkForex…

But i really like the word “STINKForex”… LOL… :19::19:

Im scalping with both IC Markets and FinFX. Both are very good brokers.

I think scalping style really need to control their trades, no requote, no slippage and tight spread. Fix spread account is the best.
I know HotForex and FXCM offer it.

No broker on the planet will offer no slippage - I’d check with broker

For me, Yadix is delivering excellent execution - I use a tweaked version of trio-dancer EA and it works excellent on yadix and is making good profits too

Best Broker for Scalping - alpari - ecn

alpari have strict scalping conditions, it might be a problem for heavy scalpers, hotforex is alright, spreads are tight and minimal slippage.

But we must be careful with scalping, because the market can move cunningly and it would be difficult to scalp. As you are on the lose at that moment. . we should properly watch the market and the currency pair we wish to scalp with. I trade with Profiforex, and scalping is welcome on 5 digit quotations.

Well, you are very correct, but I can also scalp with the 4digit quotation. The only restriction that is placed on the digit quotation is that your trade remain for at least 1minute before closing it.

Hi, I’ve been in a company where their trasure department traded with OANDA using this strategy, by myself, I can tell you that Fx Systems and all of its companies are good for scalping; however, though most of the brokers out there allow this strategy, it’s pretty difficult to find one that is not “unscrupuluous” or “dishonest” as it’s been said in this thread, why don’t you take a glance to the list of 100forexbrokers.com to check which brokers allow it and to the forexpeacerarmy.com website to check more reviews?

Hi jingoy,

I’m not aware of any restrictions we have on scalping.

If you have any other questions, feel free to join us on our thread in the Broker Aid Station of Babypips.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

I think these brokers have an ok reputation, Dukascopy, Interactive brokers, Armada, IC Markets Australia, and these are a maybe Oanda, FXCM Australia, Saxo Bank. What do you all think?

I have heard good words about IC. Thinking about opening account with them.
Currently I am using Ducascopy and Armada Markets happy with both.

I’d go with IC Markets or Armada Markets. Armada Markets has the lower spreads, IC Markets is regulated. Take your pick.

I’ve seen that Oanda is the common factor here, so maybe you should check it

If Scalping is your priority, I would definitely suggest opting for IC Markets’ True Ecn account, they offer some of the lowest spreads compared to most other brokers out there. You could check the spread chart here myfxbook[dot]com/forex-broker-spreads( Sorry couldn’t post links). Also there are a number of reliable IBs out there for IC Markets offering a discounted commission of 5.5$ per round lot which is a really good deal.

In addition to these, the fact that they are regulated by ASIC is a advantage. Personally, I’ve also found their service staff to be extremely helpful in multiple occasions.

Best Regards
Narayan.

I am afraid that for “scalping” with small funds (<1000 ccy) there is basically only two options: IC Markets or Armada Markets, with the use of IB on both, to reduce commissions.

Moyes, different forums gives different reputation to each of this broker. From my experience I can advice to you 3 brokers for scalping: Dukas, SaxoBank and Gainsy. As for me, this 3 brokers propose the best terms 4 it.