Best broker for traders in Nigeria

Confused. Please help.
Which is the best broker for Nigerian traders?

1 Like

which broker allows your all trading strategies with scalping and hedging is appropriate for you. just go through and trade.

all brokers are good if you have VIP account ,

I use hotforex. It is very good.

1 Like

its not a good reply with no reason. so many negative reviews right now about the brokerage u recommend. u can check

from when you have been trading in this broker , its just a scam , nothing without it. if you need prove , just tell me

It is very difficult question because traders’ experiences vary greatly. Two perfect traders can find the same broker good and bad because the broker handled their orders in different market conditions - liquidity, spreads, day time, other underlying economic and political factors affecting assets on the market. General advice is to determine broker performance in the long run, estimating ratio of where it is behaved good and bad. This ratio should be high, only 10% bad cases is acceptable. Personally I find Tickmill, Hotforex, IB great brokers but their verification can be tough for some types of traders.

1 Like

Well, I have having the same problem when I was trading with hotforex. I was experiencing hunting stop loss but later when one saw it on YouTube how to take care of the problem. I was told that I shouldn’t use small stop loss but widen my stop loss which I did, I later realised it was true when I tried using larger stop loss like 50, 40, 60, etc then I stop experiencing the hunting stop loss.

Is it possible to get fxpro in Nigeria?

I don’t know much about Fxpro whether they are in Nigeria or not. But try and Google it.

Your recommendation please

Have you tried the first indigenous forex broker in Nigeria? ACMBrokers?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t a good broker be a good broker whatever country you are in?

2 Likes

First of all, don’t use any broker registered or licensed in Nigeria. You know what kind of people you are dealing with. So you are better off using a foreign broker like Hotforex, or even Forexchief that accepts Nigerians. I know it is good to be patriotic, but don’t gamble you hard earned money away.

1 Like

There are no “genuinely local” brokers in Nigeria, but reliable brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex do have local IBs that help new traders to get into trading smoothly. I think their support is essential at initial stages of trading.

1 Like

They are not in Nigeria

1 Like

the best broker is a broker which always ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technology.

Have a try at this broker, they offer tight spreads, instant withdrawals and unlimited leverage, excellent support services!

https://www.exness.com/a/ueglbt0b

Avoid price manipulations! Try out this broker for tight spreads, instant withdrawals and unlimted leverage

https://www.exness.com/a/ueglbt0b

Are there any professional traders in Nigeria? I wonder how did they find forex broker for trading through local offers or with a help of babypips or similar?