Best Broker for UK traders?

Hi Everyone

I’m looking for a good broker for traders based in the UK. I’m currently using RoboForex which is based in Singapore and am trading (currently demo accounts) using there ‘WebTrader’ but I’m not finding it the most user friendly, and struggle to work out how may pips my positions stop loss and take profits will be and my risk exposure before I trade.

I would be grateful of anyone who can point me in the direction of a good broker for UK traders, or even somewhere I can find better software for my technical analysis.

Many Thanks

Pauley

Hi basically “Best Broker for UK traders” is very general describe :wink: try to be more specific :slight_smile: Regards Greg

1 Like

Hi Greg

Thanks for the feedback. Please give me some examples of how to better phrase the question.

Many Thanks Pauley

Hello @Pauley1,

You may also want to check out this section of the school which covers the things you need to consider when choosing a broker.

Thanks,

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

Thanks Pipzilla, I did that module months ago so forgot about not trusting Spiderman :wink:

There is no “one best broker for everyone” because we are in different life situations. There are many factors which you have to consider like, initial capital, trading style or taxes. Regards Greg

Compare other UK brokers - Google it - with TD365 which offers fixed spreads.

Choosing the best broker depends on individual preferences as there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Several factors, such as scalping, fixed or float spreads, and taxes, must be taken into account.

1 Like

In my personal opinion 80% of the brokers are in direct conflict of interest with their clients, but you asked about

a software for my technical analysis

there is a free backtesting application called forexthrive a website that we use to build strategies and have fun doing risky trading experiments that i would recommend, check it out it is good for technical analysis ,but no real trading accounts offered

Thank you, I’ll check it out