Best Broker in general?

Fxpro are good, but I’d have to say I prefer fxopen.

I checked Zulutrade’s site and Fxpro is not included in the broker’ s page (“OPEN ACCOUNT”). Strange…

Best broker in general? Fxopen, generally speaking…

Do you still believe in “best broker” ? :slight_smile:

Oanda hands down is the best broker in the retail market.

In my opinion there are many things you need to consider when looking to select a Forex broker; some of these include:

[B]* What type of trading you do: Scalping, Swing, Position, News etc.

• Trade platform you are comfortable using
  • Starting capital
  • Domestic or International[/B]

What type of trading you do may be a factor due to spreads, swap fees, commissions.

If you have spent 6 months learning how to use the Metatrader 4 platform for example you may not want to spend more time learning a completely new platform so you will need a broker that uses MT4.

Some brokers allow you to open smaller accounts and trade micro lots, and others require larger opening balances and only mini lots or greater.

Using an overseas broker isn’t such a big deal these days, but there are many people that would prefer someone local or at least domestically for communication or even legal system reasons.

Reading peer review forums such as this, should help you gauge which one might be better based on your requirements. At the end of the day trying one is the best way to find out and you can always withdraw your money and move to another broker if they don’t meet your expectations.

Besides look for No dealing Desk brokers (“NDD” or “NoDD”), besides you can try STP brokers.

The above criteria include the most important thoughts before ending up in a broker. :slight_smile:
I personally chose AAAFX cause it has the asset of fast execution when is combined with zulutrade. However, for self traders there is a big range of brokers to choose.

Look at earnforex or peacearmy - there are a lot of - you can choose some there :slight_smile:

I couldn’t agree more with jonnyrich007. That’s my own, trader’s, responsibiilty, to check out a broker from all sides before to give them my money. Of course, you can always say, that your loss occured because of the broker, but that’s not very effeicient way if you want to be a long term successful trader.

Choosing a broker is impotaint. It’s like buying a car - search propally to find what you really want. All have different conditions, different benefits. As for me I was lucky to find what I want very fast. And now I’m quite satisfied with what I have.

Here’s a couple jpg’s of spikes on FXDD …my chart was 25 pips higher then 2 other brokers…even better…My spike is different from a brokers chart (the brokers chart has a white arrow over the candle…mine, the candle is to the left of the verticle)…he’s uses their platform from time to time. Two different feeds from one broker. You’d laugh if I told you what they said. You’d be shocked if you knew what they gave me. I didn’t have a trade going.

[QUOTE=jonnyrich007;251903]Great you noticed the conflicting so called and mostly worthless broker reviews from traders. Why such conflicting reports? I think you know… it depends on their level of success as traders. If they are successful, they won’t ***** and whine about their brokers. If they are failures, they will constantly be doing broker jumping and spinning their wheels and keep screaming scam all over the forums. You should know this as well, most important issue is are they reputable? Are they established? What is their capitalization. Pick a list, demo them, and pick one. Yes, judge them yourself. Your level of success will dictate how you feel about brokers. You have to laugh when some traders scream scam at brokers like Oanda, FXCM, or FXDD. And they expect to be taken seriously. Then they talk about some bizarre broker just opened up in Cyprus. It’s laughable some reviews are.[/QUOTE]

I will say…I’m pretty happy with pfgbest. they’re an ecn…they don’t really play any games. Only drawback…you’ll have to do mini’s. I do them anyway. I think their minumum to open an account is 2500.00.

Slippage is both ways for and against, no requotes within reason, no delays with their server.` No unusual spikes. They do charge a commission. E/U is 1 pip plus 1.34 commission for a .1 unit (1.00 a pip trade). Works out to about 2.4 pip spread. Scalp all you want! Spread changes hardly anything during the news…goes up about a pip during majors.

No B.S. in general!!! I still monitor them with another broker.

Hello. I’m quite satisfied trading with this broker. I really liked their new suggestion as to 40% cash bonus of accentforex. It was interesting for me to check how it works. Well, I can say rather good. And I’m going to withdraw it lately.

Don’t even venture over to ForexPeaceArmy!!! It is where failed bitter traders reside.

Really?

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Yes really. People still quote crap from ForexPeaceArmy? You do of course realize that their genesis was run by a scamming crook right? And it is where failed bitter losers gather to talk crap about legitimate businesses.

how about avatrade? or fxpro?

I started to trade with ironfx.com from Feb 2014. have not withdraw yet so i do know good or not. Spread is 2-3 pips. Anybody withdraw cash from ironfx?

I will open real account at aaafx.com or fxopen.com. they cooperated with zulutrade.com well. But i am not sure that aaafx or fxopen is best or not. Please advice me and share your experience with aaafx, fxopen, avatrade, fxpro and zulutrade . Thanks