Best Broker in general?

If you are a Binary Option Trader, Binary International is the best in the market.

Hello corvex…
I agree with you that broker is really important. The broker arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller for a commission when the deal is executed. They know their market and have already established relations with prospective accounts. So, they are beneficial for us.

I agree with most of the comments in this thread. The broker is essential and reports are always going to be conflicting as to the experience of the user. No one complains about the broker if you are profiting. For example, I saw a few negative comments about LiteForex but i decided to try them out with a small deposit and so far the execution is good and I have been able to withdraw my funds without hassle. I will continue to use them in batches until they give me reason to stop using them. That is the approach to take with any broker.

I use icmarkets.ca

Min deposit is $200
Max leverage is 500:1
Very good spreads

I’m happy so far with my OctaFX ECN account. less than 1 pip spread for EURUSD and 500:1 leverage

Any of you guys using aaafx - it is a really good broker with good trading conditions…I have made a lot of good trading results for the past two years.

There is no “best” for me, just like there is no best car out there. We need to find a broker that offers what we are looking for and that’s the direction that we should go.

I am trading with fortfs ( Fort Financial Services) now. Low spreads, smooth execution and best customer support I have ever seen. Best broker I have ever trade with.

I have traded with almost 20 brokers over an 8 year period. My funds are now with only 3 brokers who seem to be the most reliable in terms of trading quality and customer service - Forex.com, Armada Markets and FXCM.

Can you give some feedback about the withdrawal process?

I prefer using Skrill (moneybookers) to take out money quickly, since its almost instant compared to a wire transfer. The 2 brokers that i use currently are offering it, XM and Exness.