Best broker to start trading with? FxPro?

Best broker to trade with? FxPro? Need some advice on which broker to go forward with.

It would be better and quicker if you used the search button instead of starting another thread.
Expect to get a bunch of unreliable replies pushing unheard of and untrustworthy “brokers”

FxPro arent bad, I used to be with them but had a lot of slippage and spikes that took me out before retreating

Thanks for the reply. Yes I’ll keep that in mind as I now know this thread will be spammed.

As for FxPro, from my research they seem trustworthy. Any other broker you could recommend? I am trading out of Europe.

I’m using FX Pro for almost 2 years now.
I’m very happy with them. Nothing to complain about,

Broker selection becoming really very hard these days, i suggest better shortlist a few decent brokers and open demo accounts with them to check them further before finalizing any of those brokers.

I’m using oanda. Love their platform and service.

Although, I haven’t traded with FXPro or Oanda, but going by market reputation and even on lesser note facility, I would say Oanda is indeed better bet for us. But, it’s again personal choice which you feel more comfortable with. I think a person should not compromise on QUALITY, if that is there then we just simply need to talk about facility and go with one that has the best one, so that will be far more beneficial for us.

My personal choice is FreshForex because I like their 101% Trade able deposit bonus. I know many people might argue that bonus is not right way. But let me put this clearly that I didn’t go for them because of bonus. I have been working under them for last couple of years, it’s just recent times that they have introduced bonus, so I have taken it. I think that is fair thing to do. But I have no clue about FxPRO.

Thanks guys for all your feedback, I am sticking to FxPro for now due to their respected reputation in the industry. I was contacted by someone from Swiss markets which also seem like a decent broker from what I can see on their demo account. But I think I’ll stay safe with FxPro, so far so good with them!

Hey guys,

Over the past year trading i switched brokers three times, started with +500, as they gave amazing bonuses to new members.
Then switched to ETX Capital because they have a better layout and education program.
But not finally switched to XTB. and i gotta tell ya, XTB does have an amazing platform.

The broker review page on ‘Two Blokes Trading’ really helped me a lot, might be useful for anyone on here as well :slight_smile:
Broker Review Landing Page - Two Blokes Trading

Cheerio!

Pipeater