Best broker to trade the news?

I am a newbie just looking to find a broker, and I am wondering if there is a broker good for newbies that is also good for trading the news. I would have tried Oanda, but I read that they really open up their spreads when there is a lot of volatility. I understand that news creates volatility, so does that mean that I should look elsewhere than Oanda? Thanks.

If you are a newbie then the best is to stay away from the news.

Yeah, if you trade news, which broker you use is the least of your concerns.

I use Oanda, and I notice what you’re talking about, but I only really see it during NFP days. That’s the one time I’ll trade news and do well, regardless of spread.

Stay clear from the News - YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, besides at News time it’s not just the spread, it’s also the slippage.

Ok, thanks guys.

Don’t go for News trading as other member said. There are some other brokers as well means FXCM, eToro and AVAFX, you can try these brokers as well.

stay away from the news, some of it are diversions others are just to move the market, you never know, as a newbie I’d advice to keep on learning forex, go therough pipsology and later on you will understand what we are trying to say, there will be apoint when you can interpret the news based on facts and knowledge and make it work your way. :slight_smile: and best of luck :slight_smile:

I use FXCM and don’t worry about the news… news usually only has a temporary effect on the pairs. Follow your charts!!

… and if you’re a seasoned trader with 20 years of experience, it’s better to stay away from the news, too. :smiley:

There’s just too much unpredictable slippage.
Unless you’re an institutional trader connected to Reuter’s (subscription to which costs several thousand dollars a month), news trading is more gambling than trading.

O.

there is a point, please direct me >>>