Best BROKER with BONUS

Hello I am new in this game of FOREX. I am looking for good and reliable BROKERS with BONUSES (no deposit). I would like to start learning by doing in the next week. So if i do make some money its not demo money if you understand.

Also… I would like to ask IF i can use 2-3 brokers at the same time, on the same (mobile) device) (all with bonuses)

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a nice and profitable December :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

You can use as many brokers as you want as long as you have the money for it.

This depends on where you live more importantly.

Firstly there are no bonuses given with no deposit - and this bonus would be considered margin, so it’s non withdrawable. Also bonuses are being highly criticized and banned in some cases due to new regulation. So any reliable broker who is worth their salt will not be issuing bonuses. You’d be better off with a demo account or a micro real account if you can make a deposit.

In case of selecting your broker you must try to choose a broker that can provide you user friendly trading package to enjoy a satisfied work environment. From my point of view, spread, leverage, timely trade execution, security, etc. are significant aspects.

bonus = fake $ = distorted mt4, better to take twice the leverage than a fake bonus.

I most cases said “bonuses” are just as free as the cheese in the mouse trap.
I’ve yet to see a broker giving out free money.
There are usually hidden clauses that will require you to deposit before being able to withdraw, or you’ll have to make a certain volume of trades (usually within 4-6 digits). Which in term makes you overtrade and lose everything.
Why not start with a demo account instead? You’re new. You don’t have the experience nor the knowledge.
Why start risking money right off the bat?