Best broker

Hi to everybody in the newbie island ,
I want recommend me the top 5 best broker to trade through, and as a newbie what should I look for in the broker?

Hello.

Heres’ the list:

1 - Deltastock SA
2 - Deltastock SA
3 - Deltastock SA
4 - Deltastock SA
5 - Deltastock SA

Sorry “ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls”, but IT IS FRIDAY so have a bit of a laugh why don’t you!!!

Besides: I’m not posting LINKS or PICTURES (like “others” that I know of)!!! LOL!!! The member wanted the truth so I’m just giving it to him / her is all.

Regards,

Dale.

Well done Dale & in the same vane.

Oanda
Oanda
Oanda
Oanda
Oanda

In which order??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale - I have to be honest, I’m tempted to open a live account with DeltaStock (I already have two live accounts; one with Alpari Uk and the other with Capital Spreads - both spread betting accounts). But I noticed your swap charges are not very competitive, well at least when compared to Alpari. And seeing that I hold a trade for an average of 40 days … that makes a difference to me. Please advise.
Also what broker time does Delta operate on? eg midnight GMT or 10pm EST? I’m finding it hard to find a broker with a midnight GMT open (Forex Ltd is one but they have the worst customer service EVER so not bothering opening a live account there).

Hello.

Listen: if you’re holding trades for up to 40-days then a) you know what you’re doing and b) WHO CARES then about the swap rates??? LOL!!! You’re just being greedy (wanting to make money trading AND off of the swap)!!! LOL!!! I’m trying to think of HOW ELSE to “tempt” you??? (I could provide you with a L-O-N-G list of “Deltastock temptations” but I can almost guarantee that such post won’t last the weekend without being “reported”). I guess my offering to be your “best friend” isn’t goint to sway it???

Deltastock closes the daily charts at midnight GMT+2 (and adjusts for DST when applicable). It (in my opinion) depends on whether you subscribe to the notion that (“speaking FOREX” here) a FOREX “close” is 17h00 New York time or midnight New York time??? If it’s the latter: sorry but cannot help you. If it’s the former: trust me (I’m sure you know) that nothing happens in that “last hour”.

So all you need do now is go to “you-know-where DOT co DOT za” (see: I’m learning from the Cyprus and Russian “crowd”) and “I’m your new best friend”!!! LOL!!! Maybe I’ll even send you a birthday cake (I believe ACMGold does that)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Nice sale Dale but come on, in this field reducing costs as much as possible is a HUGE factor to long term success. Will keep Delta on my radar for now, the birthday cake offer at the back of my mind.

Good (Saturday) morning.

Yeh. You’re right. I shouldn’t have made light of it. Still: I know of brokers (mainly “bucketshops” though) that don’t pay swap AT ALL but YOU pay swap no matter which direction you’re trading in. But sorry: not much I can do about the swap rates (if there was: I promise you I’d better them for you). But hey: I’m a “CFD guy”. I also pay interest. What’s more: I pay (or receive) dividends too when trading CFDs on the major indices. I got NICELY “nailed” the other day because I was shorting the Swiss Market Index!!! The dividend that I ended up paying for cost me ONE THIRD OF MY PROFIT on my positions (and thank goodness they were closed in a profit otherwise a two day PERFECTLY executed trade would have closed at an overall loss) (and come to think of it: this is something I’d better make people aware of on my forums before it happens to a new trader and they “zip on over” to Forex Peace Army and say that we’re scam artists)!!!

Anyway: if I can help or answer any questions feel free to ask (that goes without saying I guess). Have a great weekend (what’s left of it).

Regards,

Dale.

There’s like 3 different threads on the front page of this forum with ‘best broker’ in the title.

There is no one best broker for everyone. Different brokers have different focuses.

As a “noobie” (the OP says in the first post) you should be putting your effort into learning the craft (trading) first, through demos and possibly small accounts once you’re comfortable enough. Once you find a style of trading that works for you, it will be easier to select a broker since you’ll know what you need to work your method.

Til then you’re just asking for a sea of opinions (most of which are uninformed at best) that won’t help you much.

Like, you might find that a market making style broker that manages a lot of CFDs and has great unit size increments is the best fit (cough Oanda cough), but I bet you droves of people will speak out against MM as if they are evil…

Until you get to the point where you know your trading style and it’s requirements (again, not just one you ‘pick’ that looks good, but one that you’ve proven to yourself to be the best fit for your personality though using it to practice the craft of trading) just stick with well regulated brokers and well known brokers.

Yes, there is nothing call best broker. But however, depend on each person, they always have their 5 best brokers. To me:

1. Hotforex
  2. Fxpro
  3. Fxcm
  4. Dukas
  5. Exness

Oh nonsense:

See here: 301 Moved Permanently

Before you “lose it” (or “get upset”): I’m just “mucking about” is all (you know: “humor”)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Seriously, if you want to get a list top brokers, then you will get the big names. The question is, do the big names offer the best trading terms? So, what you should be looking for is a broker that offers good trading conditions. In the forex world, there are no such thing as best broker, or best trading terms. The term “best” has to be defined according to what suits you as a trader. Some traders love scalping, some like long trades and others like short trades. Some brokers don’t allow scalping, some offer terms that favors short trade, while others favor long trades. In my opinion, the best broker should be able to accommodate all types of traders without too many restrictions, unfortunately, the big names tend to have too many rules and restrictions. I am currently trading with Profiforex, not too much of a big name; why did I choose them? Because they were transparent enough for me; no hidden charges, no too many restrictions, low spreads, low commission fee, fast withdrawal etc. These are what you look for when choosing a broker.

There’s no top 5 list of brokers, since the list in question will be based on a single trader’s preferred broker/s. So yeah, you are going to get a lot of recommendations and I guess if you keep this thread active, all the brokers should get listed within 5-6 months…
There’re a few independent websites which review brokers periodically, check them out.

HI. A best broker have the quality he manage all the things in a proper way. He knows about his responsibility. He should manage everything in a perfect way. He knows about his duties.He give a lot of profit to his company. Dear these are few qualities of a good broker if you see these qualities in any person than he is a best broker and also recommend you some name of the brokers later.

Open real account from icvector.com/en and get $10 no deposit bonus
The offer is valid until 01.11.2013
Don’t miss it!!
my account : 958347

I never thought about becoming an investor. What really attracted me to this broker is their trading commission. There are no hidden charges, which makes me feel comfortable while trading. I guess am not the only one who feel this way.

Tradefort is good broker! Once you have a verified account you get the 5 $ no deposit bonus instantly.
I like their trading conditions – fair terms, fast execution of orders and if I have any questions their customer support works very well! I have the very best experience of trade with Tradefort!

Open real account and get $10 no deposit bonus from icvector.com
their support are honest. their platform has fast execution and low spread

Hello
What you expect from the broker? It is very very important question… If you are a beginner, then you might need help from their support managers… So I can tell you one thing… I have experience with many brokers… since I have been trading for 5 year… even longer… most of them do not provide answers to my questions in time… they answer very late… and not clear… another important factor is the execution of the deposits/withdrawals… I can suggest to try IFC Markets… since it is very reliable… They always withdraw in time… and help much to those who are new to forex… also, they have educational materials… which may help you…and are always glad to assist!

Cheers!!

:slight_smile: Good Luck :slight_smile: