Best broker

hey guys please suggest me the best broker to participate with

There are too many brokers, you must to read about all of them to choose what kind of them you need. As for me, i choosed Gainsy and i like it.

Too much brokers in the forex world that we don’t even know the one to use, that’s why traders should be careful when choosing a broker because a lot of them are not what they seem. To me, it will be better for you to do your own research on any broker you want to sign up with to see what they have to offer. I did exactly the same when registering with my broker profiforex and am quite happy with them, especially for their Swap-Free accounts upon request (no extra charges).

Almost all brokers offer swap-free accounts. But you must ask if there are extra charges to it or not.

You should put more information as your preferences in trading. If you don’t, I think every broker or no broker is good for you.

You see, each of the brokers have advantages or disadvantages. The advantages of my broker include faster execution of transactions, low spread and, high leverage (1:500) and ease of withdrawals. I had found only one drawback: GAINSY does not work with citizens of the United States.

There is no such thing as the best forex broker. There are plenty of great brokers out there, but for every good broker you are likely to come across 25 bad ones. Know what you are looking for and then go look for that.

I dont think there is such a broker (the best) but there are good broker, just make sure to make your research and narrow down your options to your top three then try out their demo. good luck

Well it’s depend how you define your best broker, The Best broker for me may not be the best broker for you, It depends how will suit your trading style.

Yes, you are correct. But the reason why I value this broker is that they do not have any extra charges to it. I think it is a broker worth using in the business.

The list is just huge, and what works for others may not necessarily be a good fit for you. I use tradersway, fxcm and alpari though I would not suggest alpari to new traders just yet given the kinks they still need to iron out at their end. The point is, you need to do the research on your own, review each broker on what they offer, the reviews, etc.

So that means the best broker for me might not best for others? I am new to trading and have in mind some broker that will sign up a demo account to test their platform and total performance.

And what about minimal deposit? What kind of type of account you want to create? Different types - different terms.

I visited their website and discover that they have promotional offers this month.
200% Bonus for new clients.

Do they have active customer support team?

Who r u talking’bout?

Try VB CapitalFX. I’m quite happy with them. vbcapitalfx.com

1lotSTP they have a minimal deposit of $100. you should try them sign up a demo account

Oh, thanks, but I already opened with Gainsy - min was 10 bucks.

Look everybody got a good point, but sometimes you just want somebody who’s been and done that to give you a straight answer - well my straight answer is IBFX - I’ve been with them for years, they are big and stable and the process is straight forward. PS. It is also easy getting your money out them, when you want to.

Hello to the OP.

I have been with FXCM since Sep. 2012, on demo and then live: I have been, and continue to be, very happy with all of the following:

1. their customer support;
  2. their platforms/software;
  3. their support here on BabyPips (Jason Rogers);
  4. their Webinars and education/training services;
  5. their spreads and execution;
  6. their deposit and withdrawal facility;
  7. their signing up process (opening an account).

All in all, and for the above reasons, they offer a very reliable broker service…

Happy trading.