Best Broker

What is Best Broker for you?

Well, the best broker to use depend on traders, because all we need is a broker that appreciate us and our trading skills and assist us, support with all the best to make sure we are successful in the business. At times, it is hard to get the best from but we should always go for the best.

I think the word ‘best’ as ascribed to a broker in forex is best defined by us, what we want and how we want it done. If these factors are identified then we would know which broker best fit that position. There are so many in the market and it would be out of place to put one out as the best, as they are all doing a very nice job. You can always check sites like earnforex, forexchurch, forexsanity and others to check out some brokers in the market, and even here in babypips under this forum section there are so many recommended ones here. So look for that thing you want and then make good search for the broker that befits it, for instance I was particularly interested in the platform by Profiforex that doesn’t freeze during news and it endeared me. Hope you got the idea am trying to pass across!

A platform that doesn’t freeze during news… hmmmm, that is something to think about. I am tempted to check out this broker.

I saw this question thousand times in this box… ACtually there is nothing call best broker. Even while you’re trading with one broker and you’re satisfied with it, that does not mean it’s best broker for you. Since those brokers still have some disadvantages that we don’t like, but we found out no better broker. It’s like Windows with a ton of errors sometimes we want to use hammer to strike it but it’s still our main OS. So, stop these kind of question.

Best Broker for me is the one that has concern with it traders, low spread. fast execution and has customer support.

Each broker have their advantages. I am comfortable with the trading conditions and advantages of Profiforex, but won’t say they are the best for everyone. They are the best for my strategy.

Actually if you can earn money, get payment as you expected. It’s your best broker definitely.

All brokers are best in what they are good at and any broker can be the best if they can try their best to treat their clients in good manner and in the right way. To me, what matters the most about a broker is trust and honesty to clients and not just being the best.

4runnerForex is my best broker they have great customer support. Low spread and fast execution.

I am working with 1lotstp just fine and the best I like about them is that they are really great when attending to costumers query that is very helpful especially to those who are new to their service.