Best Brokers for micro acc- mt4 - accept credit card or paypal - low spread 2 eur-usd

Hello, like the topic say i’m looking for a new brokers. thanks

try One Financial, you can have micro account on their mt4 platform and tight spreads

would that be Ifx? i.e interbank fx?

no thats not the same!

they have their own, do you need fixed or variable? do you want to use EA or auto trading? do you want spread betting functions? Where do you reside? Will you need CFDs and indexes?

i ask because each answer = different broker!

I personally prefer Oanda but its Java platform is not a favorite of many and you can’t download MT4 zip EAs. For MT4 I have a micro acct with FXDD. Both offer micro.

Try WSD FX - they use MT4, tight spreads, paypal and micro accounts

Cheers

WSD FX seems to be a good broker and that accept PayPal… Do you know another??.. I want to invest by PayPal too… Regards!:slight_smile:

I am sure there are a lot out there that accept PayPal but I rather stick to WSD-FX they are Auckland based and NZ regulated, and they have been around for 11 years so not likely to disappear tomorrow.
I get instant execution, and just as instant reply if I need assistance, Customer Care is quick and friendly and eager to solve any problems (the seldom case that there are any lol). Spreads for majors are at 0.5 … honestly what else is there?
I am good I will stay with them.

Try FxOpen, great customer support, spreads and execution. I’ve been trading with them for some time now, and they’ve never given me any problems.

Forex-Metal meets your requirements: MT4, 2 pips on EURUSD, credit cards accepted (not sure about Paypal, I use credit cards to fund my account).