Best brokers? new to trading!

I am completely new to trading. Need advice on some of the best brokers from anyone’s experience with them so that I can get an account set up.

It is hard to tell which is the best because all traders will say his broker is good one.
To the other trader maybe that broker will not be good one.

The only way is to test by yourself and see does it fits you. If he is ok then continue the work with him.

I am using the ones from the link below so I can only suggest to check them and see do they fits you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably best to use the threads here as I don’t know if were allowed to say what brokers we use ? But what I can say is sign up to a broker that suits your trading needs ie if you prefer trading Forex Crypto or Commodity etc and of course demo to fine tune your own trading and how well the platform performs :+1:

1 Like

choose the broker which is only best for you , which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies…

1 Like

right now most of the brokers dont allow scalping approach in their platform. so all the traders who mostly depend on scalping should carefully when choosing a broker.

1 Like

welcome in this forum. most of the brokers right now found to be scams. so when choosing a broker , should more careful. by the way, where are you from ?

1 Like

brokers are many. You need to have knowledge of financial economics to comment for yourself. However, I also have my own personal assessments here: In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

1 Like

Being a newbie trader, it difficult to select which broker is trustworthy.
In simple words, all brokers are best which provides secured and market competitive as well as clear trading terms. Personally I’m trading with one of the best brokerage firm; Baazex ( baazex.com ) and satisfied, contented due to all solid trading terms offered by this forex broker.

1 Like

Hey Amberpottsx. First of all, welcome to the forum. As per my experience in forex,i will first suggest you to jot down all the factors you want in a broker and then start your research. This is a list of brokers which I am mentioning as per my preference. You can search and start trading with whom you find the best.
Turnkey Forex
FXChoice
Coinexx
LMFX

1 Like

yes , its a nice suggestion , scalpers should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads that really supportive to bring profit by scalping which bring profit in a short time.