Best Canadian Brokers?

Hey Everyone,

New to the site and to the trading world as well. Been using demo accounts with various platforms and some are to my liking while others are not. When I began to look into going live alot of the platforms did not offer anything for Canadian traders. I used FXCM as well and they directed me to FriedBerg which I hear and read reviews seeing they are a very reputable company. That being said I want the users opinion! So help me out guys and steer me in the right direction…

Thanks Traders:)

1 Like

In forex most traders find it difficult to be content with brokers because a lot of them is available and its get confusing. But one thing that matters I if the broker offers good service not where they reside and if they accept other country citizen . I use profiforex and oanda and I found both broker transparent and reliable.

New to the site and to the exchanging scene also. Been utilizing demo accounts with different stages and some are to my loving while others are most certainly not. When I started to investigate going live alot of the stages did not offer anything for Canadian dealers. I utilized FXCM too and they guided me to FriedBerg which I hear and read audits seeing they are an exceptionally respectable organization. That being said I need the clients assessment! So enable me to out folks and steer me the correct way…

1 Like

I believe you can open a Canadian TFSA account with IB.

As far as I am aware some Brokers accept Canadian traders only if they are categorized as a professionals.
I think that you could check with FP Markets and IC markets.