Best Commodity Broker in Pakistan?

Hi Everyone, I have been searching for a reliable forex broker which gives access to much more variety of Spot Trading on Commodities such as Sugar, Cotton, Wheat and Coffee. in PAKISTAN, its been 4 months of searching and haven’t found anyone yet. Currently i have been using XM Global since last year but they offer only Gold, Crude oil WTI & Brent and Natural Gas in Cash Energies Label. I would really appreciate recommendations of a reliable and reputable ones, please!

Hi, are you sure, you are looking for spot broker? Do you want to achieve physical delivery these commodities? Regards Greg

Hi,
Does the broker need to be in Pakistan, or have you considered a broker registered in another legal jurisdiction that can legally accept customers based in Pakistan?

1 Like

Maybe you should take a look at HFM or Exness, their asset list includes commodities too, not sure if they accept traders from Pakistan though

1 Like

no no i dont want physical delivery. i meant cash trading excluding option and futures trading

i think exness works in pakistan but it also has limited cash commodities options.
all commodities are available on futures and options trading.