Best Courses for learning

Does anyone know of any courses or education sites that have daily webinars. The information in the webinars contains trading setups that is taught in the course. I feel webinars about the trading system being taught is the best way for me to learn

I suggest you go though all the FREE courses on this educational website first. To continue to be successful, you should never stop learning. There is no short cut.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

I would recommend the TD Ameritrade youtube channel.

The TD Ameritrade youtube channel is about stocks, I wasn’t thinking, but that’s valuable info anyways and they probably have videos about technical analysis as well.

Welcome youstolemyname

I think a great place to start is here on Babypips and the School of Pipology:

Learn How to Trade the Markets (babypips.com)

This gives you all the basics you need to start. I would also recommend seeking out other free courses as you will find each course you did will give you more opportunity for the basics to sink in. They do say that you learn more if you do everything twice (that’s why they always played all the learning content on Telebubbies twice!).

2 Likes

Beside webinars, you can take a look at Learn How to Trade the Markets, there are so many courses you can learn from. I enjoyed even looking at them and the way they are listed.

axi.com is the first suggestion of Google for online trading webinars

that’s a reflection on how good they are at search-engine optimisation, not on the content of their courses or webinars

it tells you that they’re good marketers, not good traders

1 Like

There it is folks, someone who know how SEO works.

Anyone can get on the top of a Google search with enough investment into SEO, so just coz they at the top doesn’t mean they are the top.

1 Like

But there are some webinars one can use

1 Like

Totally agree.

Did not my question. Was not looking for suggestion on what you think is best for me. But thanks for trying

Online webinars that coincide with a course or system? You Tube has all kinds of webinars but its people who probably don’t trade

I am looking for webinars that coincide with a course or system being taught. There is no better way to learn

Due to risk of it being removed, I won’t post an external link, but I do recommend The Market Structure Trader

It meets your requirement of a course being taught by someone that trades

Best of all, it is NOT commercial

And did I mention, it’s FREE so don’t complain to me

:wink:

it is more appropriate go through all the educational levels which are available in online, but besides these beginners should continue on a practice session, otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

Etrade offers live webinars.

i do agree, i used youtube

1 Like

You can start with the education section here. I like the structure of the lessons here and how it’s presented. Concepts are simplified and broken down into easy to digest pieces. From there if you feel that you need more info then you can move on to more complex videos. It will be easier to understand because you’ve already mastered or at least have a background about the basic concepts.

1 Like

same as me. great source for everything.