Best currency pairs to learn to trade around a full time job GMT

Hello All!

I’m new to the babypips community and this is my first post/question, so thank you in advance for stopping by and posting any answers.

I have a really strong desire to become a forex trader. I understand it will take me several years to learn and practise, so I am starting off by educating myself; reading books, looking at charts, going through all the training modules again and again, podcasts etc.

I am very soon to open a demo account and just want to clarify or get a little further advice on the best currencies to learn to trade around my current working hours of 9-5pm GMT. I’m pretty certain I am going to be limited to the USD, EUR, GBP.

What are the best currencies for me to be trading from around 5pm-8pm GMT? Does anyone else have any experience or advice on the best currencies to learn about and practise with around a full time job? I could get up early, say 6am and spend around 1-2 hours before work but I would prefer not to trade at all during my working hours because I can imagine it could become really distracting.

I am trying to work out a training schedule and plan around my full time work so all advice is appreciated.

thanks

Jo

I don’t day-trade and I’d recommend you try long-term trading, at least at first, at least in your planned demo account. It will cost you nothing and because you will have more time to plan in advance and digest what has happened, it will be more instructive per trade for your learning.

Most new traders start off in day-trading and never become competent before their accounts are wiped out. Don’t be in this group.

Trade EURUSD?

GMT 0600HR - 0900HR ,

Take note of the high and low of this 4 hours.

After GMT 1000HR,
set pending orders,
Breakout high buy,
Breakout low sell.

Combine with money management.
and Pray very hard!

Don’t forget Alphahavoc,
Say Thank you, and PRAY for me as well,
that would be your fee for my advice.

Good luck! :innocent:

I prefer pound/US dollar recently

Main pairs is always the best pair in forex, especially gold and EUR…