Best demo account for crypto trading

Any recommendations on the best demo accounts for experimenting with trading crypto? I have a demo account with Avatrade and Avatrade offer some crypto coins for trading, but only with a real account and not with their demo account. So looking for a broker that doesn’t only offer crypto option for trading, but also in their demo account. Thanks!

I have Coins.ph and Binance, but those are also both live accounts. :open_mouth: Maybe this article will somehow give you more options for a crypto demo account? :blush: Good luuuuck!

You can use MT5 platform

Can’t say I have tried trading crypto on a demo account, however you could try CedarFX, they have a pretty big range. I use them for my leveraged live trading.

Demo mode is a feature on the Swyftx trading platform that allows you to practice Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading without financial risk.

I need to look into MT5. I have just set up MT4 because it was recommended in a course I have done about forex trading, but I can’t remember what he said about MT5. Does MT5 demo allow you to trade cryptos as well?

This sounds like what I am looking for. Thank you!

Thanks for the tip!

Thank you! Checked the article and downloaded eToro, so will have a play around with their demo account. I also have Binance, I have just started going into TradingView and placing horizontal lines where I would place my stop loss and take profit if I were to trade. Then I just go back and check daily whether price has hit either of those lines. Not as straightforward and I can’t access history of “trades” unless I keep it written down somewhere, but at least it allows me access to all the cryptos and not just a select few.