Best EA and broker for a noob?

Hi,

i’m a total noob in this :slight_smile: however i do really work with trends and fundamental logic so i can understand some of the reasoning behind the forex market, i do not have that much money so i want to start with little and play with it and well increase each month the amount to play with i just created a Demo accoun in etoro.com but not sure if that is the best broker (and they do not allow EA) i can easily have one dedicated PC just for the EA 24/7 from Monday to Friday (or the exact time when the market is open) i can set up the pc to auto turn on for me and open the required software if needed and in case of power outage i can also set up the pc to close using a power surge and then to open again once the power is back online (this do not happen quite often but is good to be prepared).

i just started to read a lot about forex (also currently on elementary here :D:cool:) i wanted to say hi to you all and hope i will learn a lot from our masters here, currently i’m creating a little toold for trending weekly hope it will help me to have some insigths in where to go short or long, and well try to win 20 Pip each day :slight_smile: since my goal is to have 100 pip at week of winings, i’m very patient and usually try to have lots of data before making call.

well hope you can help me with y questions

PD: i know that the each EA work different in each broker, and currently since the markets are not trending as they use to most Robots do not work properly or are not giving enough profit but wanted to ask anyway to check them out.

PD2: sorry my english i’m not a native speaker so i will try to do my best for explaining in case i was not able to describe a problem in the future properly.