Best forex broker in South Africa

Hi

I am new to forex trading and live in South Africa. Should I use a South African forex brokerage to trade with or can I use an international brokerage.

In addition, which is the best forex broker in SA?

Hi, you can choose broker around the world. I know, that FBS offer fx services in SA, you can check their website. Regards Greg

You should look for brokers that are regulated by the FSCA, which is the financial regulatory body in South Africa. Check out some of the brokers listed here.

I guess every broker accepts clients from this country, unless you are looking for a broker with regulations only in this country, then probably the list that is above will be appropriate.

1 Like

Yea mostly brokers accept clients from SA. You can check out fxview, IC, pepper all are good.

1 Like

Thanks alenmiz. What do you think of Brokersuggest? There are many reviews on a number of forex brokers.

Hello, have you found a broker yet? Many brokers accept SA traders. I think you should use Tenkofx, I use it too. Fast and easy to trade. Leverage is 1:500 max. Been around for more than 7 years. Thank me later.

Look for a broker registered with South Africa’s Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).

You can verify their registration on their website.

@MauMar

Check Exness

I’ve known this broker for more than 12 months. It has been a very good experience. Tenkofx is one of my side broker, running with an EA and making money on it weekly. Their withdrawal process is smooth.

Be it South Africa or any other country, check a few things before getting the best broker for trading. First of all, check the online reviews, and secondly, you can open a demo account and find out the features and currency pairs the broker is offering. This way, you will be able to know whether the broker is best for you or not.

Depending on your needs, you need to evaluate the broker and check the details regarding Forex trading like deposit and withdrawal facility, trading options, and currency pairs before going ahead with a broker.

You can try coinexx.

You can check out fxview and fxpro, their trading conditions are quite good.