Best Forex Broker

Best Forex Broker:

It is hard to define the best forex broker. The best forex brokers are the ones that are most suitable for your trading strategy. There are many forex brokers. Each broker has its own strengths and weaknesses. So, each trader will have his or her own list of favorite forex broker. But there are some keys to find the best forex broker.

Trustworthy:

Broker is regulated or not

Broker is reliable or not is and how popular it is

Trading conditions:

Broker has multiple Trading platforms or not

Broker has multiple types of Trading Account or not

Execution speed is higher or not

Slippages is small or not

Trading costs:

Spread is impressive lower or not

Commissions rates acceptable lower or not

Rebate/Bonus programs to Encouragement Traders

Customer services:

Reliable Modern Payment system or not

Customer Support and Local offices or not

Broker have Education Programs for their clients or not

I can add that each trader must have his or her own list of key points (advantages) for choosing the broker.

I have Skype

It depends what you are looking for in a broker.

1 Like

There are several good brokers, but you need to find one which is suitable for your style of trading, I use FP Markets and i feel they are the best broker because of their lower commission and lower spreads. As a scalper i prefer using FP Markets.

Guys from City Index helped me, so I recommend you

1 Like

Not heard good things.

1 Like

Having a good broker can be essential to your success in forex trading. No one want to have a broker that will just look to for it’s own good. Sadly most of brokers care just to make money and If you lose everything they don’t really care and it is hard to have a good broker. My friend is a broker who works for Roboforex and that is the leading broker company in forex trading. They are very experienced in company with a lot of clients. I knew that I could trust my friend, but everyone that works there is a really good professional and they will bring you earnings. I recommend working with them and If you want to know more about them go on https://forex-up.com/broker-reviews/roboforex-review/

in brokers, in addition to reputable brokers. :face_with_monocle: You need to see:
Does the broker fit into my trading method?
Does the broker support customers for your country?
Customer account verification is not so easy. Unless otherwise, you accept if you live in countries that restrict or prohibit forex trading.
There are also some brokers you can try to take a look In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

1 Like

Choosing a broker is not as difficult as people make it look. If you know anyone who is a successful forex trader, just ask him what broker he trades with. It is as simple as that. I’ve been using Forexchief for some months now, I never doubted the broker because someone who is a pro trader recommended it based on the strategy to use. When you get your recommendation from people who know what they are doing, you will get it right.

I think everyone have his own best broker. There are same really good brokers. But which one to choose you should decide by yourself. It depends on your style of trading, regulatory and etc.

Some brokers do not require verification to trade

1 Like

I never checked those criteria. Someone introduced me to Forex and was my Mentor. Tenkofx has always been the broker used since 2015 and the broker has been rock solid. Sometimes, you just have to settle for a broker that has stood the test of time and kept a clean record.

as i know. The simplest broker just need to verify your identity is enough. means only 1 verification factor is needed.
It is true that many brokers do not need verification. It is definitely a scam.

how is that scam please? genuinely interested

1 Like

Yes, some brokers are available in the market, we need to very careful when we choosing broker for trading

It’s hard to answer some questing since it requires testing on live accounts, i.e. involves trading costs. That’s why it’s sometimes useful to rely on feedback from other traders.

I agree, customer’s reviews really contribute an important part in the process of choosing a broker but apart from that you should also personally test the trading conditions of a particular broker. As for me, I’ve started using Turnkeyforex after thorough research and using small account for a month.

There are so many out there that it can be a minefield but flip side is there is something for everyone. As per the OP it is important to first know what you are looking for before you start to narrow it down somewhat.

I'm a beginner in forex looking for a reliable broker with proper regulation?

And a good customer support team would be an advantage because I may have several queries during the initial stages.