Best Forex Broker?

Hello , Guys its been a month since i have been doing demo trading and i have made good progress ,

now i want to jump into the real game but i cant decide which forex broker to go for ,

kindly recommend some good ones which you have personally used and your experience with them

like their platform and payout speeds and methods…

plus with a good leverage which i can change at every trade with in the limit…

2 Likes

I have been using Avafx. Basically their leverage is 1:200 but if you have been in green pips hopefully you can control your leverage 1:50. I’m telling you from my experience if you go more than this it will end up in disaster. So it’s utterly up to you.

Their customer service is very good. You will have a account manager for yourself to assist you all the time. Their trading platform and charting tools are excellent. I love them. You have everything that you need to make a good decision. Their charges also reasonable. So I wish you good luck for your decision & for happy green pips. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you use Avafx pls let me know before you register. Because via friend referral scheme if I introduce you we both get bonus. This is extra money for us. So pls let me know. Thx

Thanks alot for your reply but

1 Like

i think that the Paxforex is one from the best brokers that i was use on trading , also it’s can give you a live support that allow you to know all information that you will need when trading i prefer to trading with it , just try it

1 Like

will any experienced member reply please?? i dont believe any of these newbies advertising forex brokers…

even if we are newbies here , but we have experiences on forex so you have to try this at first and then try to juge , i have experience of 5 years for example so even if i’m newbies i can help

1 Like

Not saying they are the best for you but here are the biggest retail brokers in the world ( I trade with Oanda without any problem )

guys any other recommendations?? please give me some more information , i want to start trading and get in the game…

I can recommend you Exness as a broker. Really tight spreads on the majors and many platforms to trade with.

1 Like

i have started a similar thread to this …many guys have recommended me Oanda …
let me know which broker u choose …i need to choose one for me too

Why does everybody recommend Oanda? What’s so special about Oanda,

People who recommend oanda don’t know anything about trading !

1. Oanda are Marketer makers. Forex newbies should never choose a Market maker to start with.

2. It’s difficult to find a firm that’s true STP/ ECN personally I’ll recommend FXCM.

3. Market maker or not a good trader/experienced trader will profit from either a Mather maker or straight through processing.

4. When Choosing a broker as your self about their spreads fixed of variable… Market maker or STP. How safe are my funds. Regulations who regulates it. Eg FSA the more the better. Approximately how many clients.

5. Never listen without investigating from what you listen to about brokers on this forum.

You’ll Get guys supporting oanda, you’ll also get representative like Jason from FXCM or ones from deltastock which you should never ever think of joining.

Good luck and safe trading.

1 Like

You should know, that market maker and dealing desk is not the same. I say: it is not recommended for newbies to start directly with ECN! You play against big dogs and you pay big amounts of payments and you need big capital to trade with…

A market maker isn’t bad. A dealing desk is bad!

I couldnt disagree more. In fact i would say the opposite is true for a newbie. Which of the companies you are slating above have you been with then?

market maker and dealing desk are as bad as each other.

Advice for newbies is to stay away.

I’ve traded with delta stock and I hate them, I was only interested in their CFD on shares, because they had a vast quantity. their customer service is poor.

Their platform sucks and its laggy.

Try fxcm for a minute and you’ll love it.

I wouldnt tarnish all of them with the same brush. I think the problem most of us newbiea have is we dont have/want to invest large amounts why learning (well sensible newbies dont!). Thats why we have to choose one of the market makers such as oanda due to the micro accounts and small pip size.
Personalli i have only been with ig index and oanda. Only had one problem once with ig index and they sorted it out quickly and refunded. I find both their platforms easy to use amd efficent (although oanda is quote slow to load to start). I think all we can do on thia site is share personal experiences of brokers and let othera do the neccessary research to see of its right for them.

I don’t know what country OP is in, but personally I have been with ETX Capital in the UK for nearly three years and am very happy with them, have never had any issues with slippage, spreads, withdrawals. I have friends who use IG Index and are very happy with them. I have never used them personally but if ETX Capital disappeared tomorrow I would try IG Index next.

ST

zulu trade works fine to me… :slight_smile:

I want to suggest you for AVAFX forex broker.