Best Forex Broker?

I’m confused. If you’ve been doing demo trading, what’s wrong with the broker you have now? The time to look for a “real” broker is not when you start with real money. You should be picking from the ones you demo’ed with. Why would you introduce a whole new variable when starting with real money? If you’re happy with your current broker, just use them. If not, then you should already have been experimenting with other demo brokers by now anyway.

I was trading with lionsfx… i didn’t know much about forex and how to do it but they provided me guardian broker who was very polite and call me like 5 times a day to explain me what is what…

i deposited once with them, with 100$

Regulated in St Vincent!
Good luck with that

First of all, your broker must be reliable. Find information on how long the company is on the market, take an interest in customer reviews [Removed for Forums Policy violation] in various forums and look through the blacklists of Forex companies. However, it is necessary to learn how to distinguish the testimonials of live customers from registered customers. Recently it has been noticed, for example, that on many forums write: “Fxgtrade - scam”, “Forex Club - divorce” and similar things. But! Usually, customized feedback is easily distinguished from the present, you only need to pass it through the prism of logic and common sense.

What kind of a broker are you looking for? Do you want an offshore forex broker or an ordinary broker?

Can I ask what’s important for you in a broker?

Is it just about low spreads and security of funds?

I’ve just started working for a broker on the sales desk and am keen to understand what’s important. I won’t mention the name of the broker because I’m not looking to advertise, but genuinely interested to know how best to service traders from the brokers side.

Hello sir. Can you advise what we should look for?
Thank you

I am with a broker that has the best trading facilities. That is the reason I have gotten into MaximusFx broker. It has trading platform with exhibit day development. It doesn’t influence any imposter candles to like various others broker. It doesn’t requote while presenting the demand not even in surge hour. What’s more it has enabled robot trading in their platform. I am truly content with the broker.

You must be the only satisfied client, looking at reviews elsewhere.

Try to use Amarkets broker. I guess i’ll be satisfied :slight_smile: Try free demo account to see all preferences of this broker

Another one “regulated” in St Vincent

I haven’t got a broker yet. The more I read about them the less I trust them

Correct. Better try yourself not in trading but in oter spheres

Brokers are firms that provide the traders with the platform to excahnge foreign currencies. There are many famous brokers in the world. A few of them are Hotforex, XM, IC Markets, Exness (cy) Limited, Global Prime Pty Ltd, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, etc. I hope i am right.

I see many brokers come from Cyprus, any reason?

Low costs, flat tax rate for business and loose local regulation. It’s all about money.
Cyprus has one of the lowest tax rates (plus it’s a flat 10%, if I am not mistaken) in Europe. On top of that their regulation is made so that it’s quite easy to open a company and register it as a business.
On top of that they are a part of the EU, so companies don`t have to pay the Non-EU member taxes that a company from let’s say USA would have to pay in order to deal in the European Union.
Another thing is that Cyprus has two main sources of income - tourism and businesses (mainly brokerages), this is why they strive to make themselves as accomodating and business friendly as possible.

The Exact definition for a broker would be this:
A broker is a firm that charges a fee or commission for executing buy and sell orders submitted by an investor/trader. They provide access to Liquidity providers for executing trade orders from their trading platforms.

Hey! So if you are looking for a good broker than go to exclusivecapital.com.

They are 100% Mifid 2 Compliant and ESMA regulated
They are regulated by Cysec and based in Ciprus.
They have 100% segregated bank accounts which is connected to your trading account, which means they hold their clients money on seperate accounts from the funds of the firm, so they can’t touch their clients money by law.

I have been trading with them for the last couple a of months and I’m delighted with their service.

First of all when I first clicked on their website I used their live-chat regarding for information. There customer service is very helpful and fast. Within seconds I got somebody who helped me and answered every question I had. If you don’t believe it just go to their website and try it for yourself, it’s worth it. I opened a Standard account and they helped me through the process. Once I had some chart issues on MetaTrader 5 and they helped me solve it through TeamViewer.

With the Standard account you have $3/per side commission but spreads as low as 0.2 pips.There spread on EURUSD can be between 0.2 and 0.5 pips.

They had a trader’s seminar in Budapest two weeks ago which I attended and it was really good I think. One of their analysts held a 1 hour seminarium where he was speaking about his strategy which is based on Elliott waves. There was also a 1 hour talk about geopolitical events which happened in the past weeks and their effects on the economy. The whole event took place at Kempinski hotel which is one of the best In Budapest. They said they want to make more seminariums in the future to help their clients to be better traders.

Only con for me is that they don’t have a MetaTrader 4 right now, but they are working on it and it will be available next week they said.

Signal providers take over and do the “dirty” work in traders’ stead. The signals they deliver are their “products” and if acted upon properly, this product does indeed work.

I had started a thread few weeks back citing reviews from around the web and this forum. You can refer the link here

hope it helps you in your search