Best Forex brokers for me?

Hi,
My name is Tom

I am new to this forum, and looking for the best broker for my specific trading needs.
I am a new trader and looking to invest 200GBP to begin with.
I want a broker that has MT4, has a great selection of charting tools.

• Necessary Security
  • 10p per pip - Reasonable withdrawal limits
  • Successfully fulfils my trading
  • Solid charting package
1 Like

Hi Tom, Welcome in :relaxed:

I’m only here a couple of weeks and UK resident too, so I’ll be very interested in the answers to this question too as I understand the US and Canada have applied restrictions on brokers trading with their citizens, which don’t apply to us.

I’d also add that I’d like one who does “Spot prices”.

For ensuring a suitable and secure trading broker it is more appropriate to make sure real traders review about their broker performance. And that’s why you have to move on all popular forums about broker discussions.

Understood and yes that’s the general idea of this but I have not had much luck in responses or any recommendations/reviews on any broker as of yet. I have been reading other threads some very similar but it does not quite suit me as i am in the U.K and was really looking for some specific help/advice on something that meet my requirements above.

Hi Tom,

If you like MT4 charts, you’ll be happy to know that many brokers offer that particular trading platform. Since you listed security as your top priority, you should consider focusing your search on well-regulated brokers. The UK regulator is the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). A key advantage of trading with an FCA-regulated broker is that your funds on deposit with them are protected for up to £50,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).

Your requirements are quite simple, most reputable brokers (Hotforex, FXPRO, IC Markets,…) could fulfill your needs.

2 Likes

They are regulated or not ?

1 Like

Thank you for the names @benji At least now we have somewhere to start.

1 Like

I have seen traders generally believe in FPA to see the trader’s reviews. I basically prefer their beginner boot camp section.

i don’t why you prefer their beginner section , beginners question and pips school in this forum is much better and knowledgeable than that. But their reviews rating are really different than others. Sometimes I move here to ensure right one.

Please go through my post. of course beginner section of this forum is really different and educative than others, but I have explained about another community.

It is really tough to tell what is BEST for you. So, it is something that we all need to decide our self. Every person is likely to have their own favorites and there is nothing exactly wrong in it. But we just need to avoid scamming broker.