Best forex brokers

Hey guys, I need suggestions on the best broker as of today. Will be highly appreciated.

Hello diamonz,

I am currently using migbank, i think they are not bad, their withdrawal process is quick, and less misquotes. The only con is that their opening account is quite troublesome. Hope this help :slight_smile:

Hi diamonz i am loving etoro at the moment lots of help with there open book thing (like facebook for traders) and the charts are nice and easy to read.

Also look at vt trader they are back and running

I think that it depends on what kind of trader are you.
If you are institutional size: -> plan to deposit 50 000 $ and much more i think best broker is Dukascopy.
In case you are retail trader -> deposit around 500 $ - 10 000 $ its very good ECN account at FINFX.
All these brokers i have allready tested.

a ECN broker is best for retail, as long as the broker runs a good business.

for retail brokers that make their own markets, I don’t believe one can be found that is better than Oanda. I use them, and started with just $100 bucks. they let you trade any lot size you want (say… 347 eur/usd… as opposed to the regular micro lot of 1,000 units), and you can set limit orders with set profit and stop levels. Their spread is the best of any retail (usually less than 1 pip on EUR/USD during london/us session)

Jay

Where are you located?

The Ever Wondering VIPER

If you have experience, FXCM. For newbies, stick with etoro with their OpenBook.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

Dukascopy bank.

I am trading with VantageFX UK, an FSA regulated broker.

== >STP
==>No Reqoutes
==> Average spread on Majors 2 pips. (EUR/USD <1.5)

But their account opening process tiresome.