Best Forex Trading Indicators of all Time

Till now MA is my favorite technical tool; although I don’t use so many tools on my trading chart! PA is my main strength of trading!

Trading indicators are useful; but I see which traders try to rely on only the indicator, end of the day they face a huge loss! Since, only trading indicators are not enough here!

Great. There’s one that is almost a Holy Grail if you understand the philosophy and basic tenet of it, it is Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. Once you got it you will never ever use any other indicator. Yet, only few people understand it, and all of them keep their mouths shut. Have a happy trading.

1 Like

Till now RSI is my favourite forex indicator

For me it’s moving average.

And which of the indicators give the most accurate result?

The OP should definitely be adding Volume Profiling to that list, especially for lower timeframe intraday and swing traders. Much of the time, the market likes to pivot off volume gaps for reasons such as the market constantly seeking out liquidity (aka Stop Losses), and also not liking to let trapped traders exit their trades before their logical stop loss levels are run.

Learning to use Volume Profiling is a great tool for both determining good entry points, and high probability targets.

Problem for many Forex traders is that the volume data provided by many brokers feeds bears little to no representation to actual volume data. The FXCM volume data however, is pretty damned close to that of the equivalent CME futures volume data, which is good enough for me.

1 Like

There are numerous forex indicators that can be used to depict future market performance. I find RSI to be the best indicator of all time.