Best Forex Trading System of the Month Contest

To build any foreign exchange system perfect, there are actually a couple of main components to remember usually: the amount of time eyeglass frames take advantage of, direction signs or symptoms together with confirmation, together with capital direction rules. You may as well buy options and stocks as well as provides as well as you can search different things.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I have my own System but as newbie I don’t know if I can provide all the complicated information but I will give it a try!

what is the result

Has any ones system out preformed this one? ScalpForProfit System | Myfxbook

It looks very risky strategy

What strategy are you referring to?

So is metatrader 4 the only trading platform that all the day forex traders use?

It is great article and reliable information for every traders. In my personal experiences the best trading system is your own custom made trading system. If you want to have the best trading system you have to make it yourself. So like it or not you need to learn a lot of technical analysis in order to make your own trading system, I recommend to read a lot of book about developing forex trading system. Because in the end only our own trading system that will work best for us.

Forex trading has become a main stream investment option. Any one interested in it can access this market via sophisticated online trading.

couldn’t agree with you more!

forex is big and very risky so please do first demo tradinf

I am beginner in Forex Trading, Contest is good for encouragement.

hi guys I am a beginner & just read out the trading book. Then I realised that there are 3 things that u should keep on mind, 1- time frame use 2-money management 3- conformation of trend indicator. If u follows these three things then defiantly u will make a good money.

Thanks Your information is just not only informational but also helps in how to trade?

Forex is big but not at all risky because in forums there are too many successful traders who encourage us and solve our queries.

from my experience one of the best system is FAP Turbo…it help me a lot in forex

Hey ForexNinja, such a great information shared by you regarding forex trading system. Thanks…!

Lots of great posts on here thx for the information.

Anything that you feel is good for a true beginner to really help out and learn ForEx?

I am too. The platforms are the hardest to really understand for me. I just dont know how to take the information they are offering and see what I need to to make a profit.

Help!
Before I can build a winning system, I need help with setting up some very specific indicators and charting methods. But I just don’t know enough of the MT4 platform nitty gritty technical stuff to do it. Where do I go to get such help?
All thoughts appreciated!
Thanks for reading my post.