Best Forex Trading System of the Month Contest

I’m also looking for best system of trade here…
Do anyone here have good system and i need to turn it into EA…

Is this trading contest still on? A russian trader gave me the manual method that won a recent trading contest along with a live statement. I want to convert it to an EA so if anyone is willing to pay for a professional coding job, I will share the manual system with you because it is still his private property. You can reach me through nyamonthenet @ yahoo.co.uk if you are interested.

Sent you an E mail

I’m also looking for best system of trade
Do anyone here have good system

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information for Forex Market that is actually helpful.

Thanks!
Rvdmarkets

A simple Forex trading system is to buy low, offer great, secure yourself with a affordable quit and be individual. You may be considering that you will discover something that seems simpler, but this is the main point here way to win. You can implement it to a temporary variety, or a long lasting variety, either way, this is what trading Forex is all about. Ignore the buzz and use non psychological reasoning, and you will endure to business another day.

if i any one have good EA please share it with pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am using very great and simple system…
Trading based on trend lines…

TL Trader

Does anyone have an indicator or strategy to filter out bad signals from the Stochastics?

It all depends on what time-frame you are using.
Generally the solution is to Use a slower stochastic

Hello,
I was wondering where the contest threads for 2014 are. I cant seem to find any after August 2013.
Thanks.

Really nice one. It sounds good.

Hi Ninja, that’s really informative. Thanks for sharing.

Hi guys please check out my system 301 Moved Permanently

i’m fund the effective system . thanks for your share

New system coming soon :wink:

Forex trading contests are very essential if you want to learn.

Stay away from Ava! they are not processing several withdrawals from almost 2 month! you can read more on fpa…

the news ifs good. it’s bring out a good news for new traders

Really good thread. Thank you for sharing.