Best Forex Trading System of the Month: JUNE

Now that May is over, you can now start submitting your entries for June’s Best Forex Trading System contest!

Whether you’re a professional trader, forex newbie, robot, or monster – anyone can join! All you have to do is follow three easy steps and you’re all set!

Step 1: Head on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

Step 2: Create a new thread describing your system. Just be sure you abide by the official contest rules and regulations.

Step 3: Copy the link of your system and paste it under this thread.

BabyPips.com is giving $1 to our “Charity of the Month” for every system entry that you submit. This way you’ll be trading AND helping the less fortunate Earth brothers. We’ll also donate an additional $50 to the charity of your choice, if you system comes out on top! Don’t believe me? Check out Forex Ninja’s “You Trade, We Aid” post!

I am a newbie, and would like to know the below things:

• Who provides the best servers and the best server execution time, as for running your system this is the most important thing.
  • The broker should provide the best execution time, no requotes, no delays etc.
  • should have all the important instruments on one platform.

Does anyone know of any such broker?

Does this only pertain to FREE trading systems?

Rules indicate that the system should be in the Free Forex Trading Systems forum. So yes, it should be ready available for everyone to use!

Hello! I would like to add CCI/Coral Breakout System by travelkoen. I hope that is okay. I really like it! Here is the link: 301 Moved Permanently

Hi Robopip, please consider my system for this months contest. See link: CROSS around the CLOCK Trading System

Thanks! - Fellow pip follower :slight_smile:

45422-daybreak.html#post366657, please consider for this months contest. thank you.

Thank you humans for submitting your trading systems.

Pipwoof, I assume you are referring to your Daybreak system?

The voting period will soon begin.