Best free video tutorials or paid video courses

As the title says . you guys know of any ?

1 Like

It depends on your trading condition, if you are a newcomer there is no need at any kinds of paid video courses, because the knowledge which is needed to survive as a newcomer in real account is available in YouTube. And for acquiring advanced level trading knowledge there are some paid courses but first of all you have to ensure a good Fx Mentor, that’s all.

I don’t believe at any paid courses video or others. According to me it’s all about scam nothing without it at all.

yes… YOU TUBE, there’s plenty stuff on there

1 Like

can you tell me couple of channels for newbie . i seaarched on youtube and i find a lot of garbage recommend me some nice channels

if i put up the links they’ll be banned and removed and i’ll be flagged
i can’t do that
that’s why i didn’t put them up and i just told you to go to you tube

mate, just you tube FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES and test out a few… simple

1 Like

i just found out that its no longer legal to trade forex in india so i wont be needing it any more :frowning:

1 Like

You’re gonna find a lot of garbage
you have to filter through the garbage to find the good stuff

did you just want to skip the garbage and get to the good stuff

MATE, A BIT OF ADVICE… OK
filtering through the crap is a lesson in itself
so go and filter through it and learn
avoiding the crap is DEPRIVING YOURSELF OF VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE

I suppose you don’t need to pay money for tutorial courses because there are a lot of profitable and interesting information for free. All that you have to do is to find it and use it :slight_smile:

And when you find a deep and useful information please let me know :slight_smile:

@Navs24
and i hear you mate… Loud and clear

but what i was attempting to do here was this…
i was trying to get you to do some research on it

i could easily give you links to courses and videos and stuff that ARE USEFUL

now, Understand this though
PART OF YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS INVOLVES KNOWING HOW TO SOURCE INFORMATION ON AN ONGOING BASIS

i’m not always going to be here, neither are the members who know what they are doing

so, i want to politely give you a kick up the bum and say… find the video’s yourself (but… in the nicest way possible… OF COURSE :stuck_out_tongue: hehe)

so could you do me a favour
could you go and find something that you believe is useful

and to get your started… ok… since you are not going to be happy if you don’t have SOMETHING

PM me… ok
but you gotta find this stuff yourself mate, you can’t just keep asking… WHERE DO I FIND IT
you are literally crippling yourself if you do that… ok

PM ME

SEE MATE
@Navs24

here is what i mean
LITERALLY the next notification i looked at…

Now mate
FROM NOW… do yourself a favour ok

if you have a question
TYPE IT IN THE SEARCH BAR UP THE TOP… ok
do that first before you ask

god only knows how many times this question has been asked AND ANSWERED
i think i personally answered with screenshots hehe

find it … THAT’S YOUR HOMEWORK

We can’t avoid the possibility to find scams at all but of course there are some good paid courses for all kinds of traders. if you don’t found , it’s your matter.

Can you make sure some of them ? I didn’t find at anything which can satisfy me.